This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to forum. Looking for info ect on M crawlers.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WM5377 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to forum. Looking for info ect on M crawlers.
    Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 10:27pm
Hi everyone, 
been checking out the forum for a little while and decided to join. Ive been recently working on a WM that my stepdad owns. It use to be a lawn ornament but now ive got it going.
First off the steering clutches are stuck and dont release. If anyone has any tips or info would be greatly appreciated. 
second im rebuilding the radiator and about to take apart the water pump to clean it. theres nothing in the manual about rebuilding the radiator and am curious if theres anything i should be aware of? also if the water pump only takes grease or is it grease and oil? 
I have other questions as well but ill leave it at that for now.
                  Thanks, mike.      also here a picture of the m with the hood off. 

Edited by WM5377 - 03 Jan 2024 at 10:44pm
Sponsored Links

everett048 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote everett048 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 1:23pm
if u need any help PM me.
WM5377 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WM5377 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 11:24am
Thanks sent ya a message.

Edited by WM5377 - 05 Jan 2024 at 11:25am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic