This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New addition..7010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1852 Moore Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New addition..7010
    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 1:59pm
Picked up this 1980 model 7010 last fall. Had looked for two years but distance was always an issue. Ten miles away and in pretty good shape. Couldn't pass it up. Spent a month or so in the shop to take care of the needed issues...but she is a runner. Nice addition to the 17IV and the 19.

Edited by 1852 Moore Farm - 05 Mar 2021 at 1:59pm
Sponsored Links

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 2:09pm
With a loader to boot!  Good find!  Funny how things work out. Ya look n' look, and here one pop's up not to far away.  Good find!!   Good luck with it. Looks like a nice machine!
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Ky.Allis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ky.Allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 5:01pm
Is it just me or the way the picture was taken but looks like the bucket like it is way too far ahead of the tractor front axle. Nice tractor !!!!   I'd like to have one just like it.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 5:07pm
I was thinking that same thing. Looks good tho. Hope it works well for you
1852 Moore Farm View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 1852 Moore Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 6:02pm
Thought the same about the loader...but did not buy it for loader work. It is coming off for field work. Scored on some front weights as well. Things are looking up...I hope. Appreciate the comments.
tomNE View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 7:37am
If the door mechanism for holding the door open is worn out; don't forget the upgrade to a gas shock.   if you need info, send a pm.
AC from the start of my families farming career till the end!
victoryallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 9:48am
Originally posted by tomNE tomNE wrote:

If the door mechanism for holding the door open is worn out; don't forget the upgrade to a gas shock.   if you need info, send a pm.

Never afraid to market yourself are you?
8030 and 8050MFWD, 7580, 3 6080's, 160, 7060, 175, heirloom D17, Deere 8760
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 11:22am
Originally posted by tomNE tomNE wrote:

After hearing how great these are, sometimes I think I need to buy a kit in case I get a 7000 series someday. For the original poster, this is worth looking into! 

Also, that's a good looking tractor! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
1852 Moore Farm View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1852 Moore Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 9:34pm
Will keep that in mind...but I need to loose a little to get in that door. 6`6" 250 is a squeeze.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 9:43pm
good looking tractor. i love mine! i bought mine new in 1980!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic