This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new ac3 custom 1970 plus parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xempirex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new ac3 custom 1970 plus parts
    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 11:18pm
hello everyone. i am new here and hopefully can stick around since i did buy a 69.5 ac3
i managed to pickup a really really nice/clean and cared for diesel landhandler for a very reasonable price(because it was sold inop) it sat outside under an oak tree for about 8 years prior. i trailered it home washed out the fuel tank, opened the injection pump and cleaned the float/shutoff bowl area, new batteries, new hand primer seals and 2 hours of pressure washing it. this thing purrs like a kitten! my first ever tractor and i am very happy to have such a nice buy. i am the second owner, the first was the AC dealer in cisco tx. he had this ordered with a few addons and upfits..basically its what a 200 would be but without the cheapy failure modifications that came with the 200
custom(it was the dealers own special order at that time). will post a few fotos in the coming days.
also i thought i'd give a bit of a notice here first. i am working on taking fotos of LOTS AND LOTS of original(mostly new) parts fo the AC from tractors to implement parts. these were all stored inside but some do have light rust(nothing crazy). most should clean up nicely and look like brand new others will need a splash of paint or use them as they are.
**not mentioning pricing yet since this is not an ad just info..
**i would only be looking to sell everything bulk unless someone is going to buy a big batch so it would be worth my time..
** something to consider; i will trade all the parts for a heavy duty quick attach loader with bucket. must be the 7k pound or possibly the 6k/ NOT even considering the smaller ones so dont offer or ask.
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2021 at 1:16am
welcome to the forum! i hope you can stay with us and i am as are others looking forward to seeing your pics! never be afraid to ask any questions, these guys are a wealth of info on almost anything, even stuff that isn't AC related! looking forward to more posts from you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic