This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Needs painted again!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Needs painted again!!
    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 8:24pm
The little girl (youngest daughter) is 28 years old now. Summer project again! Dad bought this in 1968. I bought it in 91. I guess that is what happens if you use them!
sometimes I walk out to my shop and look around and think "Who's the idiot that owns this place?"
Sponsored Links

JayIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 8:27pm
I just had finished painting that week. The other 2 girls sure were jealous because they didn't get in the pic.Made it to the county fair on time,tho!

Edited by JayIN - 17 Feb 2019 at 8:29pm
sometimes I walk out to my shop and look around and think "Who's the idiot that owns this place?"
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 7:18am
Jay,
 Good looking 45. is that a project for this summer?
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
JayIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 8:35am
Yes! Has to be done before the Rantoul Show in August. Also, needs to be done for local Brookville Show 3rd weekend in Sept
.They are featuring Allis this year!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 7:12pm
BOY... that CAT is having fun.. Grand daughter drags hers around by the neck constantly !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 12:57am
Well Jay, I'll pull a SHameless,,,,,,,, (just and idea)

We need pictures of it when you get it done again!  This time with ALL 3 girls in front of it.  Make ANOTHER memory...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JayIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 9:50am
Good Idea! Grandkids,too!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic