This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need 7030 trucked

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need 7030 trucked
    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 5:18am
With factory cab From West Salem Ohio to Fort Plain NY ASAP. Would anyone be interested/ available? Thanks. Dana 5185428779
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
Sponsored Links

DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 7:08am
No fluid or weights you're looking at approx 12K for weight.
btred1466 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote btred1466 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 9:31am
Do you  have any pictures of your 7030 from West Salem, OH? Is it at Wellerts Allis Chalmers Parts?
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 10:04am
Truck load boards work great - had a 70 Roadrunner hauled from Washinton state to Mo, for 1200 bucks , a tractors heaverier but bet you can get it fairly cheap
captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 12:16pm
Y’all ...yes at Wellerts , she has rear fluids and 6 front suitcase weights
                          Dana
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 12:19pm
Im not able to post pics here its waaaay too much for me to figure!
                          Dana
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 5:46pm
Soooo, you can fly a jet, but you can't post a picture on here....? LOL.
I can do a lot of complicated things too, but have to have my kid post pictures on here. LOL! Congratulations on your purchase. I do hope that when you get your orange horse operating this summer, we get some pictures then. Love seeing your landscape and well kept tractors. Darrel
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 6:30pm
I'm with Darrel on the abilities.....Who'd a thunk it?
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 6:39pm
Roughly how many miles from point "A" to point "B"?? WAG would be $4/loaded mile?? Possibly more in trucking than you paid for the machine??
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 6:45pm
Of my three privately owned jets I pilot all of the owners call me........Hayseed! I tried to post pictures a couple weeks ago and gave up just can’t do it lol!!
                          Dana
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 7:02pm
Where did you buy it Dana, do they have anything else for sale
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 8:11pm
Wellerts in West Salem, Ohio. Kim is the best! (Website). Up to 14 Allis’ and 1 Oliver!
                          Dana
Acdiesel View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acdiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 8:14pm
i live about 35 minutes from wellerts, they have lots of parts.

dan
D19 diesel,D17 diesel SER.3 D14 NF,D14 WF, D15 SER.II wf
D15 SER.2 DIESEL,D15 ser.II nf
D12 SER.I, D10 Ser.II
2-720'S

Gmc,caterpillar
I'm a pharmacist (farm assist) with a PHD (post hole digger)
btred1466 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote btred1466 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 10:01pm
Do you know any information about where Wellerts got that 7030? Where it was from? I would like to know, my Grandpa had 1 as his big tractor on his Dairy Farm out of Magnolia, OH and it was sold off the Farm back in the Mid 1990s. I remember seeing the Buyer drive it away, my Grandpa thought someone from around the Beach City area bought it, not sure and don't know at all, Tractor was headed West when driven away.  

Edited by btred1466 - 10 Mar 2020 at 10:03pm
LionelinKY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LionelinKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 2:29am
Patience might help you get a better deal on hauling if you can wait a little. I would also suggest contacting MacFaddens since you are close. He has haulers in and out of there all the time and 1 might be able to squeeze you into a load for a good price. That is what I lucked into last summer looking to get my Dad's 190XT hauled from Sharon Springs, NY down to me here in KY. All I had to do was ask. James knew right off the top of his head that there was a trucker bringing him a load within a week or two and hauling some out of his yard that might still have room and gave me the guys number. Luckily, he did have room yet, was from IN, and headed back that way so my KY drop worked into his trip quite nicely. As a result of all that, Dad's 190XT joined a 2255 Oliver and a pair of 730 JDs on his trip which cost me an even grand dropped off at my door step which is around 850 miles from where the tractor started out from.
"My name is Lionel and I'm an Allisoholic"
festus51 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote festus51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 7:32am
LionelinKY    That was an extremely good price.
We the unwilling Led by the unqualified Doing the impossible for the Ungrateful
Jack(Ky) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 7:50am
Some Amish type guys down the road from me bought a JCB 4 wheel drive tractor in Ohio and drove it here to south central Kentucky. It runs about 35 or 40 on the road but that's still a long way. They don't drive cars but use tractors for transportation.
'59 D14 '68 170 Diesel '81 7020 40 All Crop
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 12:29pm
Thanks for the ideas I’m real good friends with Jimmy!
                          Dana
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 11:09pm
The JCB 's have two seats, makes it easier.
Dana, is this your first cab tractor?  Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

Edited by JohnCO - 11 Mar 2020 at 11:10pm
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 6:47am

John we have the 200 with factory cab also.
                          Dana
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 6:51am
                          Dana
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 8:12am
Nice tractor. I think we're going to be driving through fort plain in the next few weeks. Think you'd like a visitor
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:26pm
Sure f I’m home 5185428779. Thanks. Dana
                          Dana
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 8:58pm
Thank y’all for your help. I have a gent coming my way empty so it worked out perfectly!
                          Dana
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:06pm
Ok it looks like Tuesday. Probably in afternoon. I will give you a call.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 6:54am
Yes call we can talk I leave Sunday through Thursday on a southern US trip🙁
                          Dana
btred1466 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote btred1466 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 9:35am
Hope to pictures of your 7030. Do you know where Wellerts found a 7030, where the tractor is from, what area it came from? I am curious.

If you can't figure out how to post pictures, you can send them to me, I will try, or ask on here. I would like to see pictures and I bet others would too just as much as I would. I always like those tractors, I rode with my Grandpa in his 7030 when I was a little kid,  my Grandpa passed away in June 2012.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic