This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Memorial Section
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Neal Breitbarth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neal Breitbarth
    Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 10:38pm
 March 18 2022 Neal passed after 
Neal was on here for many years when he ran a RV dealership in Fairmont MN .
He used a AC tractor and snow blower to clear his lots . When I was driving tanker I use to stop when in southern MN to have a cup of coffee with him . 
  He was active in politics here in MN and was a delegate to many Republican caucuses and conventions for both State and National offices . 
Later he was driving and delivering farm equipment doing Hot Shot trucking with a trailer and pickup . 
 Seems he built a new house for his wife Julie and then had health problems which though he was in remission flared up again . 
 He did a lot of hunting and fishing with his family along with his brewing beer as a sideline and enjoyed a cigar along with his barley pop . 
  His one daughter married a Army Chaplin  - Sargent Major in Chaplin's Corp who was stationed in DC , but now has a congregation in civilian life it Tomah Wi. 
  https://www.facebook.com/neal.breitbarth

I have stayed in contact with his wife since his passing on Facebook 

Edited by Coke-in-MN - 16 Mar 2024 at 12:28am
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Sponsored Links

Bill_MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 1:04pm
Neal was a coat-tail relative, his wife Juleen is my dad's cousin. Nice guy the few times I met him, never really knew he was an Allis guy until I saw him here.
1951 WD #78283, 1918 Case 28x50 Thresher #76738, Case Centennial B 2x16 Plow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic