This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Neal Breitbarth update from Neal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic:  Neal Breitbarth update from Neal
    Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 9:58pm

Health Update

After arriving home from Rochester late November 29, I am trying to relax and rebuild my body. My wife, Juleen who I can't thank enough, is giving me 3 feedings/day in my stomach feeder. She also brings me as many other treats as she can get me to eat during the day, trying her best to put weight back on my bones. Since my 2nd chemo was postponed until next week, the hotspot of cancerous lymph nodes in my throat are growing again, making it harder to swallow. Thankfully I do not have an infection going on at the same time, so I am getting some things down. I'm also very tired again. We're hoping that after my chemo next week, I can handle having it every 3 weeks, for a total of 6 treatments, until the cancer is gone. Thanks for your prayers, messages and love. They are so appreciated!

Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Sponsored Links

Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 6:17am
Prayers for you Neal and Juleen. May God give you the strength and stamina to complete this set of treatments and may they eradicate that cancer. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 6:36am
praying for health and stamina...
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 7:31am
Prayers on the way from C Il
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 7:42am
Prayers from Kossuth county Iowa. Cancer, be gone. Leave the peoples of this earth. Leave the peoples of this earth and never return.
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 9:05am
Wishing the best for Neil at this very though time! Our thoughts are with him and his family. His wife is providing the love and care he needs, may her strength continue. 
Regard,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 10:17am
Prayers from central Illinois
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 10:41am
Praying for you Neal and Juleen. May God give you the strength to overcome this great hardship in your life.  May God give Juleen the strength to put up with you in the days ahead...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 10:44am
Prayers for strength and healing Neal. God bless.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:14am
Happy Birthday, Juleen!!!

Today is my wife, Juleen’s Birthday. She doesn’t have her own Facebook page, but reads mine often. So wish her a Happy Birthday. 
I need to thank her immensely for all she is doing for me through my recovery from Lymphoma. She has been at my side through everything. Juleen stayed with me through my entire stay in the Hospital. She was a great help there doing most of the talking for me as my voice was very weak and my hearing not so good either, as well as helping me in and out of bed and lots of other things. Now that I am home with a feeding tube Juleen has been preparing and getting everything set up for my feedings. I can get around the house OK, but I am still very weak. 
So, Happy Birthday and Thank You to Juleen, my wife and so much more!!

She even campaigned with me in the halls of the Rochester Hospitals for Congressman Elect Jim Hagedorn.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Neal Breitbarth, people smiling, people standing and indoor
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:26am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULEEN! thank you for taking great care of our buddy! you are a GOOD wife! prayers for you all from our home to yours!
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 1:08pm
Happy Birthday Julleen and prayers for both of you. She's a saint 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic