Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NASCAR and TRUMP ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NASCAR and TRUMP ?
    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 4:27pm
NASCAR's Go Fas Racing will be running a Trump 2020-sponsored car for several upcoming Cup Series races, starting with the Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on July 5.

The independent, single-car team added a small Trump 2020 sticker to its Ford Mustang at last weekend’s Pocono Speedway event, but has inked a deal with the Patriots of America PAC for it to be the primary sponsor in nine races.

According to Yahoo Sports, the PAC recently paid $350,000 to the team, but it is not clear exactly how much of the sponsorship that amount covers.

"I am honored to be part of the President's re-election campaign through the Patriots of America PAC. As a Trump 2020 supporter, this team will do everything possible to secure victory on and off the track electing President Donald Trump to a second term. Let us bring this country back and Keep America Great!" said Go Fas Racing team owner Archie St. Hilaire in a press release announcing the partnership.

Edited by steve(ill) - 02 Jul 2020 at 4:30pm
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Sponsored Links

Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 4:50pm
I'll open 1 eye to NAPCAR......
Steve (MT) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve (MT) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 6:50pm
I still think the Trump car should be one of those little clown cars with the bent wheels and smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe. Then about 4 or 5 clowns jump out and get the crowd going at the circus. Maybe Trump can arrive at his next rally that way to get his base fired up? Just a idea..
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 7:42pm
are you suggesting he BORROW the car from DEAD FROM THE NECK UP ?  Do his CLOWNS come with it ?  Is it a package deal ?  Im sure Biteme will be lOCKED IN MOMMYS BASEMENT in the fetal position .
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Empty (MT) Empty (MT) wrote:

I still think the Trump car should be one of those little clown cars with the bent wheels and smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe. Then about 4 or 5 clowns jump out and get the crowd going at the circus. Maybe Trump can arrive at his next rally that way to get his base fired up? Just a idea..

Like you arriving, licking the hooker bus clean?
Just an idea!Wink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 7:54pm
The DNC has so many clowns to fit, they might need more cars. |  DNC CAR | image tagged in clown car,democrats | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 8:23pm
that must be Bernie sanders car he takes joe around. we will see if you know who will wreck the trump car. if he doesn't do it carefully he will get black flagged.
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:42pm
Does anybody watch nascar any more? 
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by AllisFreak MN AllisFreak MN wrote:

Does anybody watch nascar any more? 

I sometimes catch the last 20 laps or so, but not too often
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:09pm
I just thought it was ironic that they come up with a BLM car............. and a week later they have a TRUMP car.... GOOD PLANNING !
frnkeore View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frnkeore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 3:07am
And it's a FORD! Thumbs Up

I'm sure glad it is NOT a Toyota!!
Frank
1959 D17 Series I #24001+, '59 D14
'55 & '59 Ford 850 & 861
Ferguson TO 35 Deluxe, Oliver 70 and 5 more.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 7:49am
I quit watching when I couldn't tell the difference between a Ford or Chevrolet. Now that NASCAR has gone political I shake my head in disgust and move on. BTW, that "Mustang" doesn't look anything like the ones running around on the streets.
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 7:57am
That car and Trump have one thing in common, They won't win a race in 2020

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:21am
but you got to admit, the LBGQRTXYZ painted beetle has EVERYTHING in common with Bitem and the DNC..... !!
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Steve Bright Steve Bright wrote:

That car and Trump have one thing in common, They won't win a race in 2020

Ya, about this time four years ago we was hearing the same mantra! you, what's his name, you know who I mean, I cant think of his name right now, the previous president, and lots of Hollywood was hehawing and babbling as to how it would never happen, doing mic drops, etc
snicker snicker

Edited by LouSWPA - 03 Jul 2020 at 11:34am
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 12:59pm
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 7:03am
Originally posted by plummerscarin plummerscarin wrote:

I quit watching when I couldn't tell the difference between a Ford or Chevrolet. Now that NASCAR has gone political I shake my head in disgust and move on. BTW, that "Mustang" doesn't look anything like the ones running around on the streets.

That was a very long time ago! Me too....I carried a couple years after that, but not much!
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 7:46pm
The sport died with Dale Earnhardt.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 7:32am
I couldn't stand Dale Earnhardt, but you're about right!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic