This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

met a forum member yesterday...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: met a forum member yesterday...
    Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 2:34am
Leon Rutherford from Washington State! had a great visit and sure was nice meeting him. gave him the tour. he had some nice equipment he bought in another state, and was taking back with him! have a good and safe trip back home Leon, hope to see you again sometime!
Sponsored Links

Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 3:06am
What was he driving? You let him in the driveway?
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 7:49am
a really nice 4x4 DODGE diesel
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 7:51am
he knew that if'n he showed up ina Ferd, he's hafta park out on the road! lol he was kinda edgie when he saw my crane sitting next to the driveway!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:00pm
CRANE!!!!  CRANE!!!! HOLY CHIT!!!  Ain't bad enough they can't come IN the driveway, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  THANK GOD I got a Chevy for when I come over.....
NOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Leon can post some of them pics he took while he was there....
ATTA BOY Leon!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:01pm
OH, I forgot,,,,,,,,,,,,WHY did he stop there??  You promise him some of that famous Chili??
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

OH, I forgot,,,,,,,,,,,,WHY did he stop there??  You promise him some of that famous Chili??

This guy running a ski resort?????????????Remember what happened to Darrel after visiting Dale???????????????  Covered in pretty for 6 months maybe 8.
Leonard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leonard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2018 at 3:58pm
Shameless, made it home safe and sound.  Thank you for the tour and the talk.  It was a very enjoyable and informative.  I will definitely come visit again.

Btw, I will be looking for a crane like yours.

Leonard

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2018 at 6:58pm
So Ray, you remember that episode....? For sure next time I go visit him, I'll have a couple helpings of chile if he offers it.

And Leonard, I see you're from Tacoma, WA. My daughter in law is from there. Was out there last June for the wedding when she married my son. Darrel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic