Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Megan Fox Says Her Kids Go To ‘Vegan School’

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Megan Fox Says Her Kids Go To ‘Vegan School’
    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 3:38pm
Godfather Politics

Megan Fox Says Her Kids Go To ‘Vegan School’ That Teaches Them Plants Have ‘Feelings, Thoughts, And Emotions’

Alicia F. Luke December 11, 2019
shares

Megan Fox raved about the ‘organic, sustainable, vegan school’ her children attend.
‘We send them to an organic, sustainable, vegan school where they’re seed-to-table, they plant their own food,’ Fox told People Monday. ‘They grow it, they harvest it and they take it to local restaurants to sell it, so they understand how all of that works.’

Actress Megan Fox says she and her husband send their three young boys to “an organic, sustainable, vegan school” and teach Journey, three, Bodhi, five, and Noah, seven, that plants have “feelings, thoughts and emotions.”
take our poll - story continues below
Which Democrat will drop out of the race next?

“We send them to an organic, sustainable, vegan school where they’re seed-to-table, they plant their own food,” the “Transformers” star told People magazine during a charity outing with her husband on Monday. “They grow it, they harvest it and they take it to local restaurants to sell it, so they understand how all of that works.”
“I’m very specific about never harming animals,” continued Fox. “We don’t step on ants; we don’t do things like that. We don’t rip flowers out of the ground, because we think they’re beautiful. I teach them that plants are sentient beings — they have feelings, thoughts and emotions — so that’s what we’re doing.”
Fox recalled an incident where one of her sons accidentally stepped on a bug and the family held a funeral for it. More

You don’t kill bugs or animals because they have feelings. You teach your children that plants are aware-have thoughts feelings and emotions but it’s cool to kill, eat and sell them? Not suggesting that you should refuse to eat plants and starve yourself to death but the logic appears questionable.

When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 5:18pm
Up soon: read about megan fox's fXXked up kids...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 5:27pm
Can someone please tell HillBilly that the school has dirt on her? It'd be closed right quick.
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 7:31pm
Megans crayon box is missing a few of the contents.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 7:44pm
Who da hell is Megan Fox?  She, it, whatever, sounds more like a Magot Slug of the slimy kind
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Who da hell is Megan Fox?  She, it, whatever, sounds more like a Magot Slug of the slimy kind

A beautiful staircase, with nothing upstairs...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 9:58pm
Lovely lights, all on, nobody home...
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 10:21am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Megans crayon box is missing a few of the contents.

The sharpener is brokeLOLLOLLOL
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 1:17pm
looked her up...' not that great... She should go back to 2004...
" In 2004, she made her film debut with a role in the teen comedy Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen"  cuzz she must still be actin the part...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 1:45pm
wasn't she the main girl in the Transformers movies ?
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 2:11pm
Actress
33 years old
5 ft 4 inch tall
114 pounds
Bisexual

not bad looking, but kind of scrawny if you ask me. ...... and a little bit of a "Hollywood nut case"........ she fits right in with that crowd.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic