This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Megamillions Lottery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Megamillions Lottery
    Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 8:52am
Didn't win. A little disappointed in that.
Don't want it all, couple hundred thousand would be good enough.
Tired of going to the slave hut everyday.

Wife told me to take a week vacation. One week ain't going to get it.
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:27am

Hey Fixer,,,cheer up there Buddy,,,,,you ain't alone,!! I expressed the same concerns to the wife and,,,,and,,,she just leveled one of them fu looks at me and said,,,"go ahead and waste some more of your money" jeeeze,,,thet woman,,,I kinda like her cause she's so honest tho,,,,,,,

Edited by desertjoe - 31 Mar 2018 at 9:28am
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:34am
If you had - just think you would have had to go into hiding as all them long lost relatives would be asking for a small stippent to tide them ove - Just a Million or so until payday. 
 That full thing of most winners are in worse shape in 5 years than they were before - so take that money you were going to spend on them 10 lottery tickets - go see your local liquor store clerk and get some Ole Rotgut - sip it down and you'll have a good headache in the AM and forget that you are in the same place you were the day before - poor working class stiff with ideas of grandeur - but saved from a life where everything would have changed in a instant 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:51am
I try to not buy lottery tickets around home.  If I won, the workers at the store would look at  the security tape and figure out who it was who won.  
Some of the people I fly are lawyers.  They have already given me advise to help hide from those who would try to take advantage.  These lawyers have some big money clients as well as the everyday joe.
I already have formulated a plan to help me keep a low profile.
The problem with my plan is I need to win.
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 12:03pm
I am one of those that wins every time they draw a number... i win what i did not spend
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Clay Clay wrote:

I try to not buy lottery tickets around home.  If I won, the workers at the store would look at  the security tape and figure out who it was who won.  
Some of the people I fly are lawyers.  They have already given me advise to help hide from those who would try to take advantage.  These lawyers have some big money clients as well as the everyday joe.
I already have formulated a plan to help me keep a low profile.
The problem with my plan is I need to win.

Bingo!! That's the plan.
May be a working stiff but always have been without delay and no excuses.
But like I said, don't want it all, just enough to get the daily grind off my back.
Ain't nothing wrong with wanting that.

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 1:58pm
I am with Clay, also. Remain anonymous. I would be plum happy to win enough to pay off my debt; get me over this hump that I've been climbing for a good number of years. But I guess I better hope for enough to get me a nice shop, and a house for the wife, too. I never buy tickets for those pots that are in the hundreds of millions. That's crazy money, and odds of winning aren't as good as they are for the small jack pots. I go for the ones that are under 5 million, and I don't exactly splurge on them. It's kind of embarrassing when a guy in line in front of me is doling out 100 dollar bills for tickets, and then I step up to the counter and ask for two lotto America tickets. LOL! I've always contended that 100 people should get a million dollar prize, instead of one person getting a 100 million dollar prize. But the cold hard truth is, people are greedy. When the jackpot gets stupidly high, that's when people go crazy buying tickets. Darrel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic