This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

made it thru another one...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: made it thru another one...
    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 2:33am
anniversary that is...it's our...**counting on fingers**...our 43rd! whew! and that's with the same woman!
Sponsored Links

Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 4:15am
Congratulations Dale. Time sure flies when your having fun doesn't it. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 5:32am
Congratulations to you both.
I hope you showed her a nice evening.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 5:44am
wow...now tht's an achievement !!
Maybe you can put the machine away for this season ???Wink
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 5:44am
 Well By Golly,,,Good Buddy,,,I'm so glad for Ya'lls 43rd,,,,ClapClap You tell Ms Dee,,that we both are wishin for you to get many more of these happy occaisions,,,,,,UMMmm,,,you didn't say but did you,,,,did you,,,did you do OK,,??? I always like to fall back on thet song that I like so well,,,,
 ♫ ♫ I ain't as good as I once was  ♫ ♫  But I'm as good,, once,, as I ever was ♫ ,,,,that'll usually get get them nosey people headed off to something else,,,,,WinkWink 'sides,,it ain't none of their business how you,,,er,,,never mind,,,,LOL

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,,,!!!
trace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 7:03am
congrats to you and your bride for puttin up wit you. she must be an angel.

Edited by trace - 28 Feb 2019 at 9:51am
1955 WD-45 WIDE FRONT W/ TRIP
LOADER
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 9:12am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

anniversary that is...it's our...**counting on fingers**...our 43rd! whew! and that's with the same woman!

43rd with the same woman.....wondering what SHE's saying about being with the Shameless for 43 years?Shocked
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 9:43am
Congratulations.  That's a long time.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 9:46am
Congrats to you. My condolences to her
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 10:47am
îîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîLOLîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîLOLîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîLOLîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîLOLîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîîî
 An he won't say what she thinks....

Well, that was the first time... Went lookin and a searchin for a Shameless Annivesary cake and they said I had to sign in...  an ... an ... an ... Ye don't want to see what they had there... sprinkles and unicorns an... an an ah xyz crap...SHEESH!Wink.  SO...
Had to pick from other catagories...
 Don't know what this means...

Don't eat the butterflies..., they will taste pixelated...

Has she had you boxed in for them 43 years?

So thats how you gots to the 43rd anniversary... she held on to you... WOW!

Been almost a lifetime together...only 43 years so far and a lifetime to go...

Just had to try this one before I sent it on to you two... tasted like screen cleaner...LOL

An your puppies got one for you too....

So, Happy Anniversary to the two of you and wishing you folks many more years ahead..

Edited by JC(WI) - 28 Feb 2019 at 10:51am
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 11:10am
Why do I think the passionate pink cake tipping one is what the O'l...........loving wife is thinking.LOL

Congratulation to you both,Wink and condolences to the Mrs. 
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:08pm
got to agreed with everyone else and you'd better keep hanging on cause you won't find another like this one.
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 5:16pm
The more of these the more often they seem to come around. Don't forget now. Congratulations.   Leon
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 9:45pm
Congratulations, you cradle robber....! Darrel
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 10:00pm
Wow 43 years, Congratulations!  Wait a minute, I've met your old la, er loving wife, and, and how old was she when you guys got hitched, like 12 or something?
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 7:27am
I've met here too, John. I didn't think she was even 43 years old; much less married for 43 years. One would think I that 43 years with Shameless would have aged her a bit more. Lol! Darrel
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 10:38am
Maybe ol Shameless found the magic elevator???
[TUBE]KjByb-nGg_I[/TUBE]
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 10:56am
Heck I'd be in there in a heartbeat.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 11:22pm
Well, it's all been said already,,,,,,,,,,,but,,,,,,,,

By one of my all time favorite singers..........

[TUBE]6V8K-CGA8KY[/TUBE]

Give D a BIG hug (I'd sneak a kiss) and a warm handshake to you!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 11:32pm
HEY good Buddy!!  I will ALWAYS remember your 43rd Anniversary!!  The year of the worst snowfalls of all time, especially February!!  And YES, it did snow here on the 27th.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 11:53pm
Hoping you both had a great 1 young feller.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 12:21pm
According to members profile, the drop down under your avatar name, This has been Dales last post. I hope he is just out of data or what ever for posting on here. Keeping my fingers crossed.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 2:46pm
Hope he didn't party to hard in the after party. Maybe he drank to much of the Apple Cider Vinegar
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 2:59pm
thanks ya'll for the well wishes! we had a great time just being together that day! I cooked up a giant prime rib dinner with garlic bread (home made) and of course some smoked beans, and a bottle of her favorate wine! guess i'll stick around another year!
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 4:45pm
Congratulations to you and the wife Dale and may you both have many, many more.❤️❤️❤️
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 5:40pm
Another year your so sweet. Wink And congrats.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic