This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for parts for an M100B

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for parts for an M100B
    Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 8:21am
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and have recently acquired an old M100B road grader in need of some TLC. I have been trying to find some parts; specifically a hydraulic filter (PN 70637666) and a break cable (PN70918951). They say the filter is no longer made and cross referencing a new filter seems to be an issue. I have tried MinnPar, Donaldson and FindItParts, but no luck. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to get these? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

RelianceWorks View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RelianceWorks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 1:55pm
You got a couple of options. The filter you can take out and measure, than call Baldwin, or go to their website and try to come up with a filter for hydraulics that have the same or very close dimensions. If that fails your left with changing the canister to either another canister filter or a spin on, Baldwin can also get you the filter bases you need, or the canister, even a hydraulic place may be able to help you with a canister type filter.
  Your brake cable is easier, go to your local catco dealer, they can make you a new one just bring them your old one, and they can match it. 
Puff View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2016 at 3:25pm
Thank you so much for the advice. I will give it a try.

Merry Christmas!!!

Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic