This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joe how about that half time show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joe how about that half time show
    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 7:30pm
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 8:39pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 8:48pm
He prolly still bandaging his palms...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 9:11pm

Naw,,,Chit,,I didn't even watch the game,,,,,,,Wink decided to fix my trk instead,,,are they still playin,,???
 Accordin to ole JC,,,I musta missed a doozy of a half time show,,,,LOL
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 9:31pm
Jlo and her gal pal was all Cuban style,, it was ok

Edited by DougG - 03 Feb 2020 at 4:20am
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 9:37pm
Had no business on a family venue
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 9:52pm
Naw, juss figured if Thad was askin, that it was something shaking out there... LOL

Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 10:26pm
Things not to say during halftime show. I looked at my wife and said “you know she is six months older than you”- talking about Jennifer Lopez- “what are you saying?” She asked. Me “ nothing can you climb a pole like that” Going to be a long week.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 12:07am
them was sum pretty lucky poles!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:14am

WOW,,,I just played ole Steve's link and ,,,,and,,,I'm impressed at what the human body can be made to do,,,,,,, The wife did watch the game but she did not have any comments bout JLow's performance,,,so,,,that means she hated it,,,!!!LOLLOL
 Well,,I'm just like any ole red blooded American boy and have a more than active appreciation for the females of the world,,,but like ole Lou,,there is a time and place for everything related to sex,,,,,there is lots of suggestive "pumpin" nowadays that leaves nuttin to the imagination,,,,and I'm bettin the womens of our world have no appreciation for thet much chit on TV. ( I'll bet ya'll did not expect that comin from ole Joe,,,huh,,??)LOLLOL

I know they's a lot of members here that are glad KC won the game,,,so,,,I'm glad too,,!!!ClapClap
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:43am
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

I could make this post political in a flash!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

That Shakeera was twerking up a storm, it was great.  She's a cute little girl too.  J Lo did okay, I wasn't impressed with her outfits, but she does have one healthy rump!  She was doing the poles cause she learned how to do it for her last movie.  Out of ten I would give it an eight!

D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 4:46am

I agree completely.
I missed it but several coworkers sent me videos shortly after. So I’m sure I saw most of it.
I actually went and folded/hung a load of laundry for my wife. She hollered at me when it was over. It’s the first NFL game I’ve watched in a couple years. The game was a good’en.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 5:02am
Wanna have some fun? change the youtube settings, and watch it a 2x speed!   still can't understand the words, but it takes less time...LOL
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 5:57am
Seemed to me JLo was a bit self conscious over her outfit because she kept trying to cover her crotch with her hand everytime she put it right next to the camera. If you're worried about hanging out, don't wear the outfit or don't put your crotch right next to a camera where millions of people can see!
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 6:12am
I agree with Joe. Hard not to like it, but they should try something different for halftime entertainment some year, and just get an entertainer who can sing. Darrel
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 7:51am
Comments on news this morning about political statements, like the ref. to kids in cages?
The flag inside J-Lo's cape NOT being the US of A.
Not a fan of either so hopped in the shower during 1/2 time as been out clearing land prior, heard music in Spanish?
J-Lo at 50 is gonna be pushing the outfits longer than ol' "McDonna" ever thought of!
200 10and20 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200 10and20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 8:18am

Wasn't a thing wrong with it! If it was a commercial with a couple limp wristed fruits kissing you wouldn't say a word. With all the politically correct BS it was nice to see a couple very attractive ladies in the half time show!! Who cares if you couldn't understand them I was watching not listening!! LOL

Edited by 200 10and20 - 03 Feb 2020 at 8:18am
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 9:37am
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

Seemed to me JLo was a bit self conscious over her outfit because she kept trying to cover her crotch with her hand everytime she put it right next to the camera. If you're worried about hanging out, don't wear the outfit or don't put your crotch right next to a camera where millions of people can see!

That's a dance move.  Sorta like grabbing it.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 9:39am
Originally posted by TimNearFortWorth TimNearFortWorth wrote:

Comments on news this morning about political statements, like the ref. to kids in cages?
The flag inside J-Lo's cape NOT being the US of A.
Not a fan of either so hopped in the shower during 1/2 time as been out clearing land prior, heard music in Spanish?
J-Lo at 50 is gonna be pushing the outfits longer than ol' "McDonna" ever thought of!

If they would have paid attention, they would have seen the flag was USA on one side and Puerto Rica on the other.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 10:43am
Originally posted by 200 10and20 200 10and20 wrote:

Wasn't a thing wrong with it! If it was a commercial with a couple limp wristed fruits kissing you wouldn't say a word. With all the politically correct BS it was nice to see a couple very attractive ladies in the half time show!! Who cares if you couldn't understand them I was watching not listening!! LOL
Umm.......200 10and 20, ......I'd like you to meet Lou!Shocked
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 11:18am
T-Bone...Thumbs Up
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 11:57am
Originally posted by john(MI) john(MI) wrote:

Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

That's a dance move.  Sorta like grabbing it.

Looked more like hiding than grabbing to me
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200 10and20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

Umm.......200 10and 20, ......I'd like you to meet Lou!Shocked
Umm what is that a threat? Send him my way!!!!

Edited by 200 10and20 - 03 Feb 2020 at 12:16pm
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 1:20pm
What it simply and politely meant was you are wrong in your thoughts about Lou.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200 10and20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

No problem JC My misunderstanding. But you have to admit those ladies were pretty dang hot!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 1:40pm

Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

No problem JC My misunderstanding. But you have to admit those ladies were pretty dang hot!
Wow.  Yes, exactly as JC said.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:24pm
I like em a little taller. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200 10and20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

I like em a little taller. Wink
Yeah but I bet you 25 you wouldn't turn either one down!! LOL
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:30pm
Momma always said look BOTH ways before you run into the street! If ya don't one could end up looking like an ass!

TBone, JC thanks for straightening the dear lad out! I read that post and just bust out laughing, wife wanted to know what was so funny. I showed her....she looked at the screen, looked at me and said, "how'd he figure out how to get on the internet"?

Oh well, good for a laugh anyways
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200 10and20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 3:02pm
Don't believe I insulted you in my post but if that's the way you take it I can insult with the best of them!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic