Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Job Opening for Qualified

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Job Opening for Qualified
    Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 11:58am
LEMON PICKER 

Looking for a good job in Florida??🤗👍
Sally Mulligan of Coral Springs, Florida decided to take one of the jobs most Americans are not willing to do. 
Sally applied for a job in a Florida lemon grove and seemed to be far too qualified for the job. She has a ‘liberal arts’ degree from the University of Michigan and has been a ‘social worker’ and a ‘school teacher’. 
The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have," she said. "I've been divorced three times,owned two Chrysler's, voted twice for Obama, and once for Hillary."

She starts in the morning! 😀

Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:32pm
YEP............ THATS FUNNY !!! and true !
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 2:05pm
LOL HAHAHA!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic