This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Shameless still allowed to come visit on here??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Shameless still allowed to come visit on here??
    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 8:20am
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 8:28am
he can, just has to HANG UP the keys to his machine !!
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 8:43am
I think the reins are tightening.
Kinda like having kids....There was a life you once remembered and will never be again.
Mumble under your breath and sigh once in a while. 
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 8:51am
After he washes the cloths and sweeps the floor... Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 8:57am
He might be fixin the kitchen light fixture.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 9:26am
Did he ever get that 3-way switch figured out?
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Lars(wi) Lars(wi) wrote:

Did he ever get that 3-way switch figured out?

Not sure, I never heard!  Might be doing it now.

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 11:30am
Maybe his luv'n wife already's tired of him on her first day of retirement? Hope not...
 Prolly to busy start'n on them honey doos lists...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
dee_veloper View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee_veloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 3:40pm

Quote There was a life you once remembered and will never be again. Mumble under your breath and sigh once in a while.
I like that...
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 9:30pm
If her list is as long as the old gals was, he's gonna need a hired man.   
KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 2:52am
Didn't his missus retire Friday?? He's likely still reading his new n improved honey-doo list. 
Heck, I'm single and can't get thru my list of projects, just keeps getting longer or I'm gettin slower. 
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 8:17am
re: can't get thru my list of projects, just keeps getting longer or I'm gettin slower.

naw.. it's just 'others' come by and figger YOU can stop doing YOUR projects and fix THEIR stuff.......Big smile

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 9:50am
Well I know what somethuns wrong, Got winds and snows blowing and storm warnings out and... his ole la... luvin wife prolly out rachetting up his snow maker to the blizzard setting.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 9:57am
great.. that's all we need ,a woman in control of machinery.....LOL

plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 11:54am
Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

great.. that's all we need ,a woman in control of machinery.....LOL

I’d laugh but I don’t want their wrath upon me
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 1:26pm
   Maybe her home all the time was to much pressure and she had to take him back to the horsepistol
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 9:47pm
we need snow veryy very badly all over but mostly in the mountains  let it rip shameless
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 11:46pm
[QUOTE=jaybmiller] great.. that's all we need ,a woman in control of machinery.....LOL
[/QUrOTE] Jay, I made the mistake of letting my wife rake hay. In the 50+ years we were married, it was the first and only time she went to the field. I got tired of attempting to bale that field and re raked it.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2022 at 12:26pm
hmm
 sounds like SHE was the 'smart' one.....Wink
Figured out real fast...'make a mess of it and he'll never ask me again...' LOL

DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2022 at 6:32pm
Dont think he was feeling the best on his last posts,,, 
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2022 at 1:53pm
   You know something is wrong because he would never let all this go by without a remark.
Better pray for him.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2022 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by tadams(OH) tadams(OH) wrote:

You know something is wrong because he would never let all this go by without a remark.
Better pray for him.

Yes I’m feeling a bit concerned.
We are getting an ice storm. Hopefully he’s just sitting back watching and laughing.
🙏🙏🙏
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2022 at 5:31pm
He has been rather quiet. I wish him well and look forward to hearing from him again.
Dennis J OPKs View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis J OPKs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2022 at 5:47pm
He was last on here on the 19th.  Hope he's Ok but it sounded like he was dealing with some serious stuff.  Someone on here probably has a phone number.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2022 at 5:48pm
nobody has his cell number to give him a call ?   He was not in the best of health a couple weeks back.
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2022 at 10:54pm
We gots 3-4 inches of white fluffy stuff now and its still coming down. Grandson got switched to 2nd shift Monday. He'll be home about 2:00 I hope. Sure glad I bought him some new snow tires for his car.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2022 at 11:56pm
Shameless's # is 402 533 3450, I'm a bit worried about him too.

Edited by JohnColo - 24 Feb 2022 at 11:57pm
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 9:00am

I've tired to call him several times and it goes straight to voicemail. I've left messages of all of our concerns and no return calls. He always returns my calls so I am really worried now,,,Hope he hasn't landed in Hospital again,,,,
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 9:52am
he was on this site a week ago.......... but this was posted 1 month ago..

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 12:00pm
 Just called his number and it went to vioce mail, left him a message hopefully someone will leave us know something
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic