This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ina nasty mood...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ina nasty mood...
    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:10pm
had to put my sweet golden down today, been part of our family for over 14 years. it's pretty quiet around here tonight, other dogs know something isn't quite right, they keep looking out the front door for her. she'll be a hit in heaven, maybe she'll lay next to Gods chair like she did mine!
Sponsored Links

klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:33pm
I'm truly sorry for your loss Shameless. I put my Minnie down back in the spring I know how you feel!
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:43pm
Sorry to hear that Dale!, they truly become part of us
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
omahagreg View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omahagreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:44pm
I am sorrry for your loss
Greg Kroeker
1950 WD with wide front and Freeman trip loader
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 9:11pm
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 10:39pm
Know how you feel Dale. Had to put one of our beagles down last spring. They become a big part of our lives.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 10:45pm
I've put 4 down and none were easier than the others.  I feel your loss and sympathize with you.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 2:36am
Shameless, Sorry to hear that. Know very well how much that hurts.
 My beloved thought she needed another puppy around here after it has been so quiet for awhile.
 Problem is, I told her it was her dog and she owns it.... yea, the little mutt thinks she owns me now.Confused

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 4:44am
JC, that is PRECIOUS!!

Dale, they become like our children.  BUT, they never grow up and move out.  They stay dependent on us for food and love.  She will always be in your heart.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 7:59am

Well,,,Good Buddy,,,You know we all feel for your loss,,,losing our "Friends" sure is hard to get past,,they never asked for anything more than our affection and you could carry on a good conversation with just their eyes. We lost ole Hungry after so many years together and finally fount another Great Dane,,,a Black Female pup,,mind you,,,and danged if we didn't lose her after just 3 months,,!! No idea what happened to her as she had stopped eating and just stayed in her dog house for two days and was gonna take her to Vet on Monday,,and she passed on Sat nite.
 I feel for your loss of your long time Friend and mine as well. Please pass this on to  Ms Dee. Ya'll take care.
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 8:52am
Sorry to hear that, goldens are great/special dogs.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 8:56am
Same here, sorry to hear losing a loved pet.  Will not have another for awhile after our current one departs.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 9:21am
Tough one buddy, sorry.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 9:36am
Dale, my heart hurts for you. Losing one of the family is always hard and Goldens are some of the best family.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 9:39am
JC, that cute little mutt doesn't just think she owns you, from looking at that picture I would say she OWNS you.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 10:28am
Had to put our 13yr old shepard down this summer. She raised all my grandkids. It sucks! As much as I miss her I think we are done with dogs. Ours were always house dogs. Id take an outside one but wife thinks thats cruel in wintertime? HUH?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 12:27pm

JC,,,that right there is one GREAT pic,,that pup just looks like it having a sweet dream,,,,Clap Why didn't you move the camera UP a tad,,,,?WinkWink
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 8:03pm
Very sorry to hear that, Dale.  They are sure part of the family and are sure missed when they go.

Here's a little song for you.

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 9:41pm
 Hubert, I do believe your right... Thet durn little mutt probably DOES own me. Sheesh! Dang females anyways.
DJ, Best to keep 'ugly' outta the picture, sure don't want the camera broke.
 Ted, I'm giving you a little more of 'Precious',  she sure fights hard for her size when she gets into that mood.

Dale Are you going to go and see about hunting for another one?
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 12:41am
Sure sorry to hear this. My female Great Pyr was hit by the neighbor kid . she used to come in and lay on my lap while we watched TV. Keep your chin up guy.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 3:49am
awwwww....JC....you love that pup and you know it! your pics made me smile! thank you! thanks to all of you for your kind words. JC...we will prolly come across another one...always seems to work that way, we still have 3 with us in the house! another Golden male, a yellow lab female (my dock diver), and a lab/springer mix female. they know something is wrong, they are very clingy. they all watch out the front door glass for Hanna to come in. Steve...yes...they need to be inside with you. i have 2 nieghbors that leave their dogs outside in all kinds of weather, yeah they have a little dog house with some blankets inside and they have food and water (usually frozen). they bark and whimper all night long! unless you want to go outside to give them love and affection, they better be inside with you! why don't ya'll put pics here of your past/present pets, sure would make me feel better seeing them. JC...that little cutie feels safe in your arms and jacket! you've just become a good daddy! thanks for the song Phil! 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 3:56am
Phil...that golden in the song looked just like my Hanna that i lost! made me smile seeing it along with a some tears! i'll watch that more times.
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 9:11am
We lost one of our chocolate Labs to a hay trailer accident in Aug. He was laying under it and no one saw him and my friend pulled the trailer forward. I think he was loosing his hearing and was sound asleep. Anyway ran him to the vet but the damage was too much. So in Sept we got this guy I named him Ringo as in Johnny Ringo from Tombstone. Sad thing is the other chocolate lab won’t have anything to do with him. We have enjoyed the Labs but this time I wanted a German Shepherd.
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 9:49am
Glad that song brought you a little comfort, Dale.  One of my favorites.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 10:29am

Just making Ringo little easier to see. nice looking German shepard.
Herb(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 11:37am
'MAN'S BEST FRIEND'; an old saying that we do not hear very often now days.  Herb(GA)
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 2:22pm
  sorry for your loss Dale, it's not something anone enjoys having to do.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 8:32pm
Ringo is a handsome shepherd! I am partial to German Shepherds as they are constant companions!
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 11:27pm
Ringo says thank you
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2020 at 12:49am
Ringo is a good looker! and i like the name!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic