Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Impeacment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impeacment
    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 9:29am
Just watched the vote of Nadler's committee on impeachment of President Trump.What my take of the past two to three weeks of this whole fiasco is just how anti Trump all of the dems really are. Every one of them voted to impeach. During the hearings, all of the witnesses the dems called told us they had no, I repeat, NO evidence against our President. They had feelings, they had hearsay, they had suppositions, or just surmised that President Trump had done wrong. It certainly lends creedance to how far left the present company of dem. candidates have taken. I really don't know if our country is going to survive this attack. I do know that my own opinion and feelings about this whole dog and pony show makes no difference. I know God is still in control and whether or not I understand what is happening, it is just as He has and is allowing.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Sponsored Links

JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 12:24am
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 1:16am

Well, well, well..

During an interview, Nancy Pelosi admitted the Dems have been trying to impeach President Trump for 22 months.

“One of the biggest criticisms of the process has been the speed at which the House is moving,” said the interviewer at a speaking event.“It’s been going on for 22 months. Two and a half years actually,” said Pelosi.”

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 1:36am
Bob, you are 100% correct! We seem to be tracking the ancient Israelites. He would bless them, life would be good, but they would slip into their evil ways, and God would first warn them and then, when they didn't listen He would put a smackdown on them. They would repent, clean up their act, make all sorts of promises to be obedient, but over time, drift back to their sin and immorality. We can see this in the history of this country. We are two generations away from WWII, and the Great Depression. Todays generation does not have a clue.
If He allowed...caused the nation of Israel to be taken down by its enemies, and the people scattered as slaves among the nations of the known world.....

Bob, you and I may not see it, but if 'we the people' don't take back our country, clean up the corruption in our government, from DC to States, to local municipalities, this country may suffer the same fate! If we do not start standing against abortion, against sexual perversions and immorality, etc, etc, this country may suffer the same fate! And, most importantly, rid ourselves of the false gods!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 6:22am
Pelosi at one time in a interview(And YES I was watching) stated she was a child of the Great Depression, she is NOT, as well her Political Hack Corrupt Father Politician was well off and she born to a silver spoon feeding. These people state what they wish the public to hear, NEVER the truth.

At 80 she would have been born just prior to WWII in the US, she would not ever have known pain or hunger or the grief My parents and Grandparents knew as many of you also reading these words. I was a product of the Boomer years, I was also raised on a shoe string budget as the US came to grips with economics of the Cold War. We did not have a lot, I was raised on a great deal of hand me downs, most of my family are still just getting by and farming where the Politician does NOT generally represent them.
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 8:19am
I think this is in the process of blowing up on the Democrats in a major way. This isn't that much different than a terrorist leader asking some low level minion to strap on a  suicide vest and blow themselves up. Minion pays the price. Leaders don't. That is about to change.

The hard leftest are insane, but the majority of the American people are not. They see this for what it is.

Rather than tarnishing Trump as they thought impeachment might, it is going the other way. I think he is going to leverage this and wear it as a badge of honor. 

The GOP needs to only flip about 20 seats to get back control of the house, and with somewhere between 30 and 50 contested seats to work with, with impeachment at their backs, that will likely happen. It could be real political bloodbath.

The dumbest of them all is Ol Shifty. A year from now, sans the cover of the majority.......he is going to staring down the barrel of one seriously big ethics complaint. That could also morph into jail time if the DOJ gets involved for all the false statements he has been making.
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 5:54pm
The demoturds have set some very very dangerous presedences, it will come back and bite them in the backside
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic