Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Im HAPPY !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im HAPPY !!
    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 7:50pm
Since I was a kid I have seen the Dems go half crazy over some topic, and the Republicans "back off and take the hit"... never a response to the Dem attacks..

I am so GLAD that TRUMP has come to office and FIGHT BACK... 3 years of this has rubbed off on the rest of the Republicans and many in the HOUSE have GROWN A BACK BONE !!! ........ I see them responding to and BASHING every TURD that tells a LIE in the Impeachment Hearings...... They can finally stick together and have a common cause.. I hope the wimps in the Senate can start to GROW A PAIR !!!
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Sponsored Links

Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 10:27am
I think that they are just tired of the total insanity by the turds, time to get back on track
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 11:52am
The Repubs let this Dem BS go on waaaay to long. Being the nice guys (whimps) I think they are finally starting to come together, grow a pair of balls like the Dems do and FIGHT!!  Its like the kid that always got knocked down by the bully, and now is standing up and kickin' the Bully's ass for a change!!  Nice to see. Hope it continues. The American people are tired of this Dem Bullship to!!  DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!!!!!!!!!  Its time!
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 11:57am
if it weren't or trump they still would fold to them. mitch has always been a problem. drain the swamp people. impose term limits please.
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 1:21pm
They just haven't stood up enough in my opinion, Someone needs to take a walk over to noodle haed nadler and grab that gavel and apply it to noodle's cranium till the stick breaks. Maybe that would knock some sense into the old he/she goatjackass.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 4:36pm
YEP.......... without TRUMP leading the way, they would not be standing up !
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic