This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need some grins,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need some grins,,,,,,
    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 9:34am

Helicopter Ride. Anybody interested in a free ride in a helicopter for 4 people? I'm still looking for 2 more adults to join us. We leave early Saturday morning from Ontario airport and will fly to San Diego, where we will have breakfast, then have lunch on a friend's yacht.

Then we'll do a flight up the West Coast to see the fall colors, returning to San Diego for dinner, then fly back home. If interested, please message me. Preferably someone with a helicopter and yacht, otherwise we can't go...
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 9:42am

Sound Health Advice

When you drink vodka over ice, it can give you kidney problems.
When you drink rum over ice, it can give you liver problems.
When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems.
When you drink gin over ice, it can give you brain problems,
When yo drink wine over ice, it can give you bladder problems.

Apparently, ice is bad for you.
Warn all your friends
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 9:49am

14261 posts
Posted Oct 18, 2021 at 2:03 PM

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak.
After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done.

The monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous
on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass.

If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."

So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning
of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up
a storm.

Upon his return to his office after mass, he found the following note
on the door:

1. Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.

2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.

3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.

4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.

5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.

6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J. C.

7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior and the Spook.

8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the s**t out of him.

9. When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.

10. We do not refer to the cross as the "Big T."

11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and eat it for it is my body." He did not say "Eat me"

12. The Virgin Mary is not called "Mary with the Cherry,"

13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub, thanks for the grub, yeah God.

14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.

Edited by desertjoe - 20 Oct 2021 at 9:49am
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 10:23am
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 12:05pm
That was awesome
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 12:50pm
NOW THATS FUNNY !!!! ............ Joe is BACK !!!

Killing Me Dead GIF - Killing Me Dead Lmao GIFs

Edited by steve(ill) - 20 Oct 2021 at 12:51pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 3:10pm
 Yes Joe's with us 

ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 5:27pm
Hey Joe, pretty funny. Got any more?
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 7:13pm
So two blondes are taking their dogs for a walk. It is a hot day and after a while the blondes get thirsty. They walk up to a bar but on the door is a sign " no pets allowed" the one blonde says" I guess we can't go in there" the other blonde say "Put your sunglasses on and just follow my lead" they walk into the bar and the bartender says" I'm sorry, you can't come in here with a dog" the blonde says " but I am blind and this my seeing eye dog. The bartender says " oh, of course you can come in. I didn't realize they could Bulldogs as seeing eye dogs" yes, says the blonde, " they are smart and loyal and are becoming very popular for seeing eye dogs". Then the other blonde walks in and the bartender says" I'm sorry . You can't come in here with a dog" . The blonde says " I am blind as well, and this is my seeing eye dog". incredulously the bartender says " they can use dauschhunds as seeing eye dogs" and the blonde says "what!?! THEY GAVE A F@#%CKING DACHSHUND????,"
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 8:44pm
I identify as Male but according to staufffer's lasagna box, I am actually a family of four
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 2:28am
GOOD ones Joe!!  GREAT to have you back!!!!! Clap
I loved that first one, but alas, I don't have a helicopter or a yacht, so I won't be going. Cry

And dr p........those were some good ones too!!  I have never heard either one of those, but I know what you mean about being a family of 4. LOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 8:54pm

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Official Announcement. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

The government today announced that it is
changing its emblem from an Eagle to a CONDOM
because it more accurately reflects the
government's political stance. A condom allows for
inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you're actually being screwed.

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 9:05pm
Happy Laughing Sticker - Happy Laughing Lol Stickers
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 9:08pm
The old couple in the senior retirement home decided to finally get married.  They were discussing money issues, family issues , inhieritance issues and other items pertaining to both their families.  Finally the old man asked her about sex.  She replied that she liked it infrequently.  The old man thought for a minute and asked if that was one word or two words.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 12:29pm
Yep!!!  GOOD ONES!! LOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 12:38pm
A guys asks his girlfriend if shes tried 5 Guys- her reply was at once or 1 at a time ? His reply was - the burger resturaunt !!!! Whoops,, lol
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 7:28pm
What kinds of rocks won't you find in the Mississippi river? Answer. Dry ones! Kid told me that one today
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 10:11am
 What do you call a cow with two legs?  Lean Beef

What do you call a cow with no legs?   Ground Beef

What do you call a dog with no legs?   It doesn't matter, it wouldn't come anyway.
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 7:14pm
What do use to repair a hole in a scarecrow? A pumpkin patch
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 10:34pm

Kind of a long one but a good message here,,,,,

The Pope: A Conversation in Hell

November 3, 2021

Within an hour of passing from this life, Pope Francis found himself in a small office. Worn carpet, a desk, two chairs. The wall paint was peeling. A young man wearing a white tropical suit walked in and sat down behind the desk. He motioned the Pope to the chair across from him.

Where am I?

In Hell, Francis.

Thatā€™s impossible.

Why?

Iā€™m the Pope.

Thereā€™s another way to look at it. Why wouldnā€™t you be here?

No, really. Thereā€™s obviously been an error. A tragic mistake.

Iā€™m afraid not. Our transport system is bulletproof. It runs on AI.

Thenā€¦then youā€™re Satan?

Good one, Francis. No. Iā€™m Sid, the assistant director of Human Resources.

Where is Satan? I demand to speak with him.

Satan doesnā€™t do celebrity intake. He didnā€™t even speak with Stalin. Or Torquemada.

Look, I donā€™t care about your system. Iā€™ve been sent to the wrong place. Iā€™m destined to meet with the Savior and His Father.

Yeah, well, thatā€™s not going to happen. Youā€™re here, this is Hell, and thatā€™s that.

Baloney. How do I get a message through to God?

After all this time, you donā€™t know how? Anyway, weā€™re blocked off. No service from here to there.

There must be an angel I can talk to.

Another good one. No, Francis, weā€™re all out of angels.

I have resources. Art, gold, manuscripts.

You HAD them.

Get the Vatican on the phone.

We used to have a direct line. But then they stopped paying their bill.

Iā€™mā€¦stuckā€¦here?

Iā€™m afraid so. For the duration.

This is unconscionable. Somebody has their wires crossed. There are millions of people named Francis. I was switched out.

Or you deserve to be here. Letā€™s talk about that.

There must be something I can offer you.

In the abstract, bribery is an interesting conversation, but weā€™re way past that.

Whatā€™s the set-up here? Who needs favors and blessings?

We run a tight ship. We have a schedule. Monday is medical day. Right now, weā€™re performing a series of experiments on brain-computer interface. Volunteers are attached through skull probes to a program that loads them up with advanced mathematics. The integration phase has run into serious problems. Instead of data, people are experiencing raw electronics. The pain levels are exceedingly high. So weā€™re trying to counteract that with drugs.

Youā€™re not serious.

This is Hell.

You said ā€œvolunteers.ā€

On Mondays, you could opt for a clinical trial of high-dose AZT. Weā€™re measuring the timeline of cell death. AZT essentially stops cells from replicating. In laymanā€™s terms, the body decays rapidly and falls apart.

This must be a dream.

On Tuesday, we strap you to a treadmill traveling 37 miles an hour for two hours, while gradually lowering you into the lake of fire.

What have I done? What have I done to deserve this?

Letā€™s talk about that. For instance, the deal with the Chinese.

The Chinese are a wonderful people.

Sure. Weā€™re all wonderful, Francis. Iā€™m talking about the Chinese regime and Xi Jinping.

You mean the Vatican support for abortion? Our endorsement of their social credit score system? The conferences on integrating Catholicism and Communism?

That would be a start.

So what? So what if we made those accommodations? China is a powerhouse. I wasnā€™t just going to sit there and watch them roll over us. Sid, they already control half of Italy. Why do you think the first COVID lockdowns in the West started in my backyard?

Your allegiance was to Jesus and God.

Youā€™re joking, right? Even God makes deals. He applies pressure, gets what he wants, and then he backs off. Send a plague, obtain compliance, declare a truce. Itā€™s all about the action. One player gets one piece, another player gets another. You spread out the baksheesh, you pocket the vig.

Now weā€™re getting somewhere. Similar situation with climate change, right?

Just another deal. Another hustle. These flim-flam artists really believe they can measure the Earthā€™s overall temperature? Are you kidding me? Much less the HISTORY of the temperature? But thatā€™s the play now. The UN Panel. Theyā€™ll package the threat of a planetary collision between the Earth and Mars, if itā€™ll give them a leg up.

You saw an opportunity.

Of course. Iā€™m the number one humanitarian in the world when it comes to hunger and inequality. Those are my talking points. I can do a bang-up job of faking a connection between them and climate change. So Iā€™m needed. The grifters involved are all already making out like bandits on climate. So they sit down with me, I negotiate my ten percent. Plus they get to reduce energy production all over the world. You know, as the ā€œsolution.ā€ This gives them more poverty and debilitation, which are good for their businessā€”Control. Iā€™m in the same business. We see eye to eye.

I like it, Francis.

Wait a minute. Iā€™m losing the thread. I mean, youā€™re on my side, right? You get an insight into my strategy and you approve. Yes?

Absolutely. Youā€™re talking our language.

So then why are you talking about Monday and Tuesday and subjecting me to all kinds of torture on your schedule, if Iā€™m not here to pay for my sins?

Francis, I would have thought youā€™d figured that out a long time ago. Weā€™re sadists. We enjoy our work. Thatā€™s all. We donā€™t truck with Heaven. We have no opinion or knowledge about them. We just accept the souls who show up here. Iā€™m happy youā€™re with us. But we need raw material. Youā€™re it.

What?! Thereā€™s nothing moral about punishment in this place?

Moral? Think it through, Francis. Again, this is Hell.

All right. Iā€™m a fast adapter. There are things, then. Things I could teach you, Sid.

I donā€™t think so. Weā€™ve been around the block a few million times. We know our business.

Thereā€™s no money involved?

Weā€™re cashless. Let me show you to your room. It has a view of the lakeā€¦

Iā€™m having a mental health problem. Can I see a doctor?

This place is filled with doctors. I can get you in this afternoon. You supported psychiatric treatment while you were at the Vatican, right? Here, though, the doctors tend to be a little bent. They go to extremes with their treatments. Iā€™ll make a few calls and find you an unenthusiastic straight shooter. Of course, experiencing what a standard protocol of Haldol does to the nervous systemā€¦the tranquilizing effect is only stage one. After that, the neurons start firing randomly. Impulse control goes out the windowā€¦

I want out!

Ah, but youā€™re in, Francis.

Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 12:44pm
May be an image of text that says I was reading an instruction manual, and I got to the part about needing a screwdriver... I got out the vodka and orange juice. Anything after that is still a mystery!
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 8:22pm
I swear this is true.
Back when they supposedly screwed up local tv stations you could get with a regular aerial tv antennae, made it digital I guess, don't know. I bought some weird looking flat antennae. Looked like one of those gates you put in a doorway to keep dogs and little kids out.

Part of the instructions said
Don't throw it at your wife.
Don't install on roof while drinking and/or pregnant or both.

I kept those instructions for the longest time but they got pitched at some point.

Edited by fixer1958 - 05 Nov 2021 at 8:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic