This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I bring you joy and laughter,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I bring you joy and laughter,,,,,,
    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 4:39pm

RECTUM STRETCHER

While she was racing down the road yesterday, a woman passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait.
The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, with that classic patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, "What's your hurry?"
To which she replied, "I'm late for work."
"Oh yeah," said the cop, "what do you do?"
I'm a rectum stretcher," she responded.
The cop stammered, "A what? A rectum stretcher?
And just what does a rectum stretcher do?"
Well," she said, "I start by inserting one finger, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in. I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch it, until it's about 6 feet wide."
"And just what the heck do you do with a 6 foot AH?" he asked.
"You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge..."

Traffic Ticket $95.00
Court Costs $45.00
Look on the Cop's

Face............... PRICELESS

If you can't be good, then be good at it!
 Ya'll have a great day,,,,,,LOL

Edited by desertjoe - 21 Apr 2020 at 4:40pm
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 4:49pm

One more,,,?

Home Schooling

Second day and things are going well...
One student suspended.
One student expelled.
Both teachers fired for drinking on the job
Thumbs Up
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 9:25pm
THEMS FUNNY !!

Joe, i dont know how you come up with all the STUFF you say, buy you sure are a CARD !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 11:52pm
thems funny right thar! thanks buddy!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 1:15am

Why Thank Y'all,,,,,,and much appreciated,,,,,Clap
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 8:42pm
hows come...when it rains...sheep don't shrink?
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 11:18pm
There was a young man lying in the hospital with a mask on and the young lady came in to give him his sponge bath.  He looked at her and asked "Are my testicles black?" The young lady red faced replied that she was only there to give him his sponge bath only on his upper torso.
He asked here again "Are my testicles black?"  Embarassed she lifted the covers checked and said no they are not.  He looked at and said listen carefully " ARE MY TEST RESULTS BACK?"
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 1:30am
LOLLOLLOLLOLThumbs Up

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 4:14am

Good one ,,,Wayne,,,,ClapClapLOL
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 5:51am
A few years back when Obama was president, Ole Shameless left the Whitehouse the gift of a few inches of pretty. Obama got up in the morning and went out on the porch to look at the pretty snow.
He looked down and someone had pee’d (Obama sucks) in the snow.
He was very angry. He called the secret service and told them find out who did this and I want them arrested.
A couple hrs later the secret service called the president in to a meeting. They told him that they did a urine sample of the snow and it belonged to Joe Biden. The president fell on to laughter and said oh it was a joke.
The head of the secret says no, there is more to it. The president asks what?
He said we Also did a hand writing exam and it turns out it’s Michelle’s hand writing.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 11:15am
LOLLOLLOL!!!
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 11:05pm
just one more,,,tonite,,,,,Wink

An 8 years old son asks his dad: "Whats the difference between 'Potential' and 'reality?' Dad turns to wife: "Would u sleep with George W. Bush for $1 million?'' Wife: "Of course, I will never waste that opportunity." Dad turns to daughter: "Would you sleep with Brat Pitt fo $1 million?" Daughter: Yes! He is my fantasy. Dad turns to elder son: "Would u sleep with Tom Cruise for $1million?" Eldest son: "Why not? Imagine what I would do with that money." Dad then turns to his youngest son: "U see son, 'Potentially' we are living with 3 millionaires BUT in 'reality' we are living with two prostitutes and one gay idiot.."

(I'm outa here,,,)

Edited by desertjoe - 23 Apr 2020 at 11:06pm
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 9:47am
LOLLOLLOL
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 8:25pm
[TUBE]wGVkxluxoh4[/TUBE]
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 12:51am

I just Love them southern belles,,,don't ya'll,,,,,,,,ClapClap
Gordy View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 9:32pm

A man says: “Doctor, I don’t know what to do. Every day my wife seems to lose her temper for no reason. It scares me.”
The doctor says: “I have a cure for that. When it seems that your wife is getting angry, just take a glass of water and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don’t swallow it until she either leaves the room or calms down.”
Two weeks later the man comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.
The man says: “Doctor that was a brilliant idea! Every time my wife started losing it, I swished with water. I swished and swished, and she calmed right down! How does a glass of water do that?”

The doctor says: “The water itself does nothing. It’s keeping your mouth shut that does the trick.”

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 11:17pm
Thanks guys for the laughs.  We need a lot more of them lately.  Speaking of which,,,,,
Where's the Thoughts From The Pot??  What happened to Les???
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 11:56am

OK,it been bout 10 days SOoooooooo,,,,,,Wink

A resident of Los Angeles [Wu Han Lu] noticed that five here-to-fore healthy Chinese Elm trees in his backyard all had drooping branches with dying leaves that were falling from the trees. Being worried, Wu called a local tree surgeon to come check his trees. The tree doctor showed up and took some of the leaves and also cut out a 4'' biopsy from the lower trunk, and took them with him. He returned in a few days and told Wu that his trees were all suffering and dying from the coronavirus. The photo synthesis in the leaves was still doing their job but the arteries carrying the sugars and other nutrients from the leaves down the tree to the roots were being blocked by hardened arteries. He said nothing could be done to save the trees. At this point Wu Han Lu began to sob uncontrollably. Sobbing that it was all his fault. Asked why by the doctor, Wu replied. '' 40 days ago I was diagnosed with coronavirus and was quarantined to my home, feeling lonely I would go outside and hug my trees every day. I didn't know I was killing them by giving them Wu Han's virus.

Learning of this authorities immediately closed down all public and state parks to protect the trees from treehuggers.
Yuk,Yuk, yuk,,,,
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 12:46pm
Joe, you've officially been certified as quarantined to long. Wink

Try and hang in there for another MONTH pal.

Edited by chaskaduo - 01 May 2020 at 12:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic