This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HUSKER HARVEST DAYS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelwis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HUSKER HARVEST DAYS
    Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 10:26pm
Anyone goin ?
Spending the night in Norfolk
WD WD45 DIESEL D 14 D-15 SERIES 2 190XT TERRA TIGER ac allcrop 60   GLEANER F 6060 7040.and attachments for all Proud to be an active farmer
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 3:24am
not this year, we're out camping right now
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 7:46am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

not this year, we're out camping right now

Did you take the mice with you?WinkWinkWink
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 10:01am
 UMMmmmmmm,,,hey Good Buddy,,,,how bout some pics this time,,,,?????
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:22am
Now is the time to kick the mice out and share them with others Shameless
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:48pm
that's what i'm hoping happens! hopefully they won't like the puppies in here and leave! my farts ain't scaring them I don't think!
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:44am
The worse something smells, the better mice like it. Your farts have them thinking that they're living in paradise! Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:57pm
I was down at the kitchen area the other night fixing me a samwich, and we gots a small fan blowing up into the bedroom (nose), I farted (again) and the old lady....oooops….I mean the loving wife woke up and blamed it on the dog! (hehehehehe) whew! me thunks it's gonna be beans and hotdog night tonight! (hehehehehe)!
michaelwis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelwis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 10:03pm
Hay dare
One of these times shameless will be home to get da spotted cow and cheese
Didn't wanna leave it outside
WD WD45 DIESEL D 14 D-15 SERIES 2 190XT TERRA TIGER ac allcrop 60   GLEANER F 6060 7040.and attachments for all Proud to be an active farmer
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 8:23am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

I was down at the kitchen area the other night fixing me a samwich, and we gots a small fan blowing up into the bedroom (nose), I farted (again) and the old lady....oooops….I mean the loving wife woke up and blamed it on the dog! (hehehehehe) whew! me thunks it's gonna be beans and hotdog night tonight! (hehehehehe)!

Poor dog! Reminds me of a story, though. When everyone's two favorite Norwegians, Ole and Lena, first started dating, Lena invited Ole over to her house for a home cooked meal. Lena's dog Rover, took a liking to Ole, and curled up under his chair when he sat down to eat. After just getting started eating, Ole has to fart very badly, so to kind of "test the waters", he squeaked out a little fart. A moment later, Lena got a whiff of it, and tells Rover to get out of there. Rover doesn't leave, and Ole thinks that's pretty cool, because Lena blamed Rover for his flatulance. A few minutes later, Ole lets another one rip, with a little more velocity. Lena says, much louder this time, "Rover, get out of here right now!" Rover just gives her a dumb look and sticks around, and Ole is about to laugh out loud about how he has Lena blaming the dog for his farts. Then Ole lets the big bomb go, thinking the dog is going to get the credit for it again. Lena jumps up, grabs Rover, and says, "Come on Rover. We have to get you out of here, because if he lets one more go, he's liable to crap all over you!" Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 12:02am
LMAO! that's a good one!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 11:25pm
how was the show Michael?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic