This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hook fees

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george b es md Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hook fees
    Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 6:10pm
How much do you pay for hook fees and is membership required?
Thanks George

We are looking at $25 per hook and an annual membership of $25 (for 10+ events)
Sponsored Links

patrickmull View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 6:32pm
ours at casey IL is $15 and a $10 membership fee we have a 70% pay back
george b es md View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george b es md Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 6:48pm
We are starting a new club Delmarva Tractor Pullers buying a sled etc
Charlie175 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 6:56pm
$15 membership

$20/hook

All money goes for maintenance and insurance
Charlie

'48 B, '51 CA, '56 WD45 '61 D17, '63 D12, '65 D10 , '68 One-Ninety XTD
EricSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 7:33pm
25 initial membership then 15 a year 10dollars a hook no paybacks in are club
2wise4agm View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2wise4agm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 7:48pm
$25 for a year membership. $20 per hook. You can buy a one day membership for $5 at each pull if you don't want to buy a full year. We have a points championship and you have to be a member to get points.
Kip-Utah View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kip-Utah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 10:16pm
Our annual dues are $30 and hook fees are $5. Club keeps everything.
HANSEN'S OLD ORANGE IRON. Showing, Pulling, & Going!!
DarrylinWA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrylinWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 7:28am
$25.00 membership and 20.00 hook fee. WWW.PSATMA.COM here in Lynden WA.
B 10 Custom. Serial # 1001 D21, First D21 built 69 #4498 and Last D 21 Built #4609. 1946 MM UTU. And 2000, 2005 Pete's. AC custom Hauling.
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 8:35am
www.ottercreekpullers.com, 15 dollars a hook, not sure on payback
WildBill View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 8:36am
generally here in ND its been 20 bucks for memberships then i have seen $10 hook fees up to $45 hook fees it depends on event . last june I brought 2 tractors to a pull and had $30 hook fee per event for each tractor three events each tractor  $90 dollars each ! ugh ugh .. thank goodness my 13 yr old son did well in two 3.5 mph classes. his wins were priceless anyways ! 
Allis fan for life !   B,C,2-WC'S,WD45G,D19G,190xt ,LLSS 8010, terra tiger refurbished
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 8:56am
I pay a $385 license fee to World Pulling. With that I've got $1,000,000 insurance coverage and am able to drive a competition vehicle in any class of competition. Then it's another $100 or $125 to the state association. Our hook fees are then $20 per class for state level and Grand National events are $70 per hook. This is for NTPA events.

Most of our local "brush pulling" or the local fairs and pulls for the antique, farmstock, open, etc range from $15 to $25 depending on and have no membership.

"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 10:14am
I'm a member of the East Texas Antique Tractor and Engine Association, headquartered in Henderson Texas. The club is associated with The Early Day Gas Engine and Tractor Assn. We are EDGE Branch #89.  Our annual dues are $30. Other local EDGETA branch clubs honor our membership at their events. I can belong to as many local clubs as I want but only pay EDGETA insurance once a year at a club of my choice.
   I can pull at our show and any other show as many as 5 or 6 separate events a year and there are NO hook Fees.  Smile     The pullers  themselves  offer to do what is necessary to run a sucessful pull and keep the equipment in tip top condition. Sled operators, pullback drivers, hookmen and flaggers, The girls keeping up with the paperwork and the anouncer on the PA are all volunteers willing to do their part to  avoid charging pullers a hook fee. Thats one good reason for me personally to not pull where a hook fee is charged. When you spend the time and money to show up to pull it makes little sense to me to pay more to pull when you get there.
WildBill View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 11:02am

maybe I need to move to texas ? i agree with Ken cause here in ND it's expensive to travel since the oil boom!! I am going to bring it up to the club on maybe a 1 time early bird member fee and this allows you to pull in all pulls for the season. Then there money would be up front to operate on . idk .....

Allis fan for life !   B,C,2-WC'S,WD45G,D19G,190xt ,LLSS 8010, terra tiger refurbished
PBSoMd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBSoMd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 8:29pm
George
I think a $5 hook fee and a free membership would work just find!!! LOL
george b es md View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george b es md Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2013 at 2:23pm
PB,
that won't pay forJeffs sled very fast!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic