This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help with D15II carb rebuild kit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with D15II carb rebuild kit
    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 5:24pm
Hey y’all as always I need some advice. I have the above 15 II “diamond girl in the rough” and would like to rebuild the Marv-Shelb carb when I get back to the states Friday. She’s ser # 21113 and if I can order the rebuild kit it could be home when I get there. If anyone can tell me the carb ID number it would be great! hanks! Dana
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
Sponsored Links

cottonpatch View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cottonpatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 5:53pm
i had serial number 21883 and it had a tsx869 on it
'52 CA, '61 D10 II, ‘61 D15, '66 D15II, '63 D17D III, ‘69 170, '73 185 Crop Hustler, '79 185, '79 7000, '77 7040
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 6:10pm
Dana,
 I bet one of the suppliers on here could get you that kit and have it available when you get there. I use Sandy Lake Implement, ask for Brenda. Yes the carb number would help if you had it too. I was very happy with the WD45 carb kit I got a week ago from them. Very complete.
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 8:00pm
Steve at B&B can't be too far away from you!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic