This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from AZ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armand(AZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from AZ
    Posted: 10 Jan 2024 at 8:27pm
Jeez,it's been quite a while since I checked in here.  Wasn't even aware that our friend Dale was having some health issues!!  Not much new from Mesa, other than I got to the age of needing parts replacement.  Had a knee replaced when we returned from the mountains in October.  Still spend time at the model bench nearly every day.  Finished up a working model of a 860 cotton harvester,  built a precision model of the WC Speed Patrol, and a model of the AC airport tug.  (wasn't aware that AC ever sold them).  You can see all of the working models that i have built on youtube by searching my name.  And also checking my website at acmodelsofarizona.weebly.com  If any of you are escaping the winters in the Midwest and coming to AZ you are always welcome.   Armand
Sponsored Links

Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2024 at 9:00pm
Good to ‘hear’ from you Armand. Your work is fantastic.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2024 at 9:02pm
Good to hear from you. Hope your repairs go well. Always glad to see the projects you have built.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2024 at 12:41am
Sounds like you are healing well!
Linda and I are going to be in Scottsdale in March for the National Farmers Union Convention.  I sure would like to stop by and see your machines, I know they are sure a lot nicer than mine!

Edited by JohnColo - 11 Jan 2024 at 12:42am
AC7060IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2024 at 4:51am
ArmandAZ, Welcome back & good health to you. Here is a weblink of your website. Incredible builds. I love your AC Power Feed wagon. The chains in its floor must have taken a long time to build?
https://acmodelsofarizona.weebly.com
Armand(AZ) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armand(AZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2024 at 6:52am
A visit would be great John!!   Looking forward to seeing you and Linda again.  Just let me know ahead of time as we are in a gated community.   Armand
Armand(AZ) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armand(AZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2024 at 7:01am
Thanks for posting the link!!  Did you notice in some of the build photos that I had two to many staves on the side walls??   Don't know why I did that, but Charlie Widlund was here and brought it to my attention.  i had already painted the wagon!!  It kept me awake for two nights, so I tore it apart, and rebuilt it.   Armand

Edited by Armand(AZ) - 11 Jan 2024 at 7:02am
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2024 at 8:25am
AMAZING !!

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2024 at 3:17pm
Will do, Armand.  So, are the gates to keep us out or you in??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic