This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Heads Up about a crook

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heads Up about a crook
    Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 5:00pm
From Antique Powers Facebook page.....

I hate to have to report another ripoff by the crook in Pennsylvania. We just got a report that he's going by the name of Kenny Barcus now and is operating out of Charleroi, Pennsylvania. The police seem to be too busy to get serious about stopping him, so we're going to have to get the word out to everyone. Please tell everyone in your club and all your friends to NEVER buy parts with a money order or money transfer and especially look out for sellers in western Pennsylvania.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Sponsored Links

Brian S(NY) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian S(NY) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 5:07pm
thanks charlie. I guess we can never be to careful.
God made man.Sam colt made man equal.
XT in pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XT in pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 6:17pm
Well that sucks. Cause I'm from western pa bout 30/40 miles from him
190XT,D17and 7045
Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 6:35pm
   I hate to here of someone getting ripped off, but what's wrong with money order's ?
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 6:42pm
They cash nicely but that doesn't mean you get anything for the money spent. 

Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by XT in pa XT in pa wrote:

And I'm 'bout 20 north of you
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
redline View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 7:02pm
Do you fellers that are close by have any tar and feathers?
If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!
realolman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realolman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

Originally posted by XT in pa XT in pa wrote:

And I'm 'bout 20 north of you

I had no idea you were both crooks...  I'm shocked.  ;-) 

I'm from w PA too...  I thought I was fairly honest.  just shows to go you... you can't even trust yerself.

Edited by realolman - 16 Jan 2012 at 8:06pm
1946WP View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1946WP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 9:00pm
well I wouldn't generalize that all people from western pa are crooks or should be watched. but we would like to know what he did. thanks for the alert.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 9:04pm
I thought that a 'Postal' money order was really safe?  If anything went wrong, it is a federal offense.  Thats what I heard anyway.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
XT in pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XT in pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 9:13pm
That's right Lou how ya been
190XT,D17and 7045
XT in pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XT in pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by redline redline wrote:

Do you fellers that are close by have any tar and feathers?
I can get tar. Dad works for township lol
190XT,D17and 7045
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 11:02pm
what did/didn't he do Charlie?
D-17_Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-17_Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 11:09pm
Ted, it is an offence. But the cops have all these "BETTER" things to do.....

Sounds like the guy that moved to W PA from West VA a few years back. We had to kick him off Simpltractors for repeated fraud sales. If it's the same guy. Sure sounds like it is.
Yea, I can fix that.....
BobHnwO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobHnwO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 4:24am
Are money safe?Some woman sent me 3 M.O,s for $1750.00 each on a $250.00 purchase,they looked real,had to call the bank they were drawn on to find out they were phony!!!
Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow.
TomYaz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomYaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 7:32am
Yep gotta watch out for those Western PA guys... they are a crafty lot!
If its not an All-Crop, it all crap!
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 7:54am
Originally posted by SHAMELESS SHAMELESS wrote:

what did/didn't he do Charlie?

I just copied the post from Antique Power on Facebook. It seems he advertizes something for sale, gets you to send a money order and never ships any merchandise.
 Just an all around NICE guy .
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
j.w.freck View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j.w.freck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 8:27pm
the bank i use told me that so many money orders are frauds or are stolen.news to me also
bluebanshee View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebanshee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 9:51pm
Hope it was  USPS money order and he gets what is coming to him. You'd know his address... don't want to rip off some of the wrong people or he'd have some real problems.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic