This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD7G

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbrodz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD7G
    Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:25pm
I cant get my HD7G trac hoe started
 Died on me about 4 years ago, havent done much since.  Last year new batteries filters cranks wont start have pressurized the tank and can get fuel to pump but not thru it.

Does anyone have a break down of a Bosch pump or any ideas to get this going
 I can spray wd-40 into the air box it will start

So Im pretty sure its a fuel problem

Sponsored Links

gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:38pm
Are you sure the fuel tank valve is complet open and did you disconnect the fuel line
after the fuel filter if you have full fuel and you could use some starting fuild and you could loose the injectors line if some air in line and removed the air cleaner for make sure they are in good condition.
Ian Beale View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Beale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:20am
CBRODZ

If it is an American Bosch PSB type pump this might help

I haven't got one yet, but have found a listing on "Allis Chalmers American Bosch Fuel Injection Pump PSB Type service manual 1966" phopocopy.  Doesn't list an Allis number in the dodger.
gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:29am
I maybe have a new one injection pump AMERICAN BOSCH and I check for # on today
q4016lanz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote q4016lanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:47am
15 allis chalmers tractors

9 lanz bulldog tractors

2 water cooled deutz

9 john deeres tractors

14 Aus made orange chamberlains

I spent most of my money on old tractors I wasted the rest
gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:37am
I have a rebuilt injection pump# psb4a90eh4081-----4348761 and have 3 used one with different # on.  AMERICAN BOSCH
cbrodz View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbrodz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 12:40pm
do you have a break down of this pump
gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 3:27pm
My injection pump is in my shop and I check tomorrow morning and comback you
gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 10:35am
I send you a email and did you check the primer pump on side from injector pump and disconnect the line from the injection pump head if you have some fuel there and I have no photo for the inside pump.

HECTOR
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic