This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD5 dozer tracks for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadsdozerhd5b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD5 dozer tracks for sale
    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 8:00pm
HD5 dozer tracks for sale. 16” pads, 33 links per side, bushings and rails worn but usable. I replaced these with wider tracks. 8 rollers that were on with these tracks included. No upper rollers. These pins and bushings have not been turned so they have another 1/2 life in them. Located in Jamison Pa 18929. 600.00 for both sets of tracks and 8 rollers. 
HD5B, HD5G, (2) FARMALL A's, CUB. DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, IGNORE THE LAUGHTER. FLANNEL IS ALWAYS IN STYLE.
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 10:09pm
Wish you were a thousand miles closer...
  HD5A has 13" track pads and has about 2" of clearance between pad and housing.
You probably remember seeing this picture posted back several years ago... still looking the same.
https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/Pins_and_Bushings.JPG
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
dadsdozerhd5b View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadsdozerhd5b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 4:31am
I do remember the pic. You could always find someone headed your way to pick them up. Hoping someone can use them they are getting scarce. Thanks
HD5B, HD5G, (2) FARMALL A's, CUB. DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, IGNORE THE LAUGHTER. FLANNEL IS ALWAYS IN STYLE.
Dave (Mid-MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave (Mid-MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 4:46pm
JC (WI) if my tracks looked like your photo, I would already be planning my trip to PA.
ac89 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 5:50pm
Would these work on a hd6?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadsdozerhd5b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 7:16pm
They are the same tracks just not enough links. These are 33 links, hd6 track frames are longer. Double check how many links you have but the size is the same.
ac89 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 8:47pm
That's what I figured thanks
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 9:56pm
I'll tell ya one thing JC, you couldn't find a better man to deal with!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 9:58pm
BTW, JC, if you can get them to my place, they can vacation here until you find a ride for them the rest of the way.
Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:02pm
Dadsdozer,
In the pic, on the right you tacked a angle iron, for a spacer, and then a piece of pipe to hold the driver, I think. What is the longer pipe on the left for?
Wait for the Lord;
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 12:30am
Dave (Mid-Mi), I would like to go get them, but I sure don't want to run my old wore out  92 ferd farm truck that distance anymore. Disapprove
  Much less run it thru or near that city the Illinois people want to give away... Just being close to it 21 years ago was enough of it for me.

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 12:32am
Lou, That is a right kind gesture to let the tracks stay at your place till I got them a ride this way...  problem is, I know of only a very few in Pennsylvania, you being one of them an chum the other...
 As for dealing with Dad's-dozer, I am sure he is a very fine gentleman to deal with,
Specially after seeing all the years that he has been so helpful to others on this forum.  Thumbs Up
  Thanks for the offer.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 12:42am
Dads Dozer, You are right about them gettin scarce, they are not real plentiful around here for sure... as in zip nil none.
Those tracks would have been gone if I had known someone that was headed this way from out your way... but sadly I don't know of anyone that are coming this way any time soon, much less if ever. Cry
  Besides after looking at those tracks, I would have to find some better sprockets too.Disapprove  Ouch
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadsdozerhd5b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 8:47am
Lou, thanks for the good word. You are very fine to deal with also. As far as the longer pipe goes, I put that between the track and the rear housing to hold the track from jumping when I hit it with the Big sledge to to drive the pin out. Otherwise it moved too much. The guide bushing I welded on was to hold the drive pin as I did this all by myself and had no one to hold the pin. No one was brave enough either. Lol. The old hit it when I nod my head. They are still available, I am not scrapping them As someone will use them eventually. Thanks
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadsdozerhd5b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 10:39am
still available. make an offer.
thanks, Tim
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadsdozerhd5b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 8:02am
still available in southeast Pa.
ac89 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 4:41pm
PM sent
Plowman1019 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plowman1019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 12:32pm
U wouldn't by chance still have these tracks for sale yet
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadsdozerhd5b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 1:59pm
I do still have them. I was just thinking of relisting them. They are located in Jamison Pa. send me a pm. Thanks
Wrightsl View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrightsl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 3:25pm
Greetings,

Did you sell these yet? I did not see a post that they sold.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadsdozerhd5b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2023 at 4:30am
I did sell them. Sorry I did not post that they were sold. Thanks for the interest.
no cats View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote no cats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 1:19pm
Hello, Do you still have the HD5 tracks for sale?
KPaul View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2024 at 6:21pm
I have a set of 13" triple grouser pads from an hd5g if that helps...located in southern Clearfield County Pennsylvania
Mike K View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2024 at 11:51am
Originally posted by JC-WI JC-WI wrote:

Wish you were a thousand miles closer...
  HD5A has 13" track pads and has about 2" of clearance between pad and housing.
You probably remember seeing this picture posted back several years ago... still looking the same.
https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/Pins_and_Bushings.JPG
Mike K View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2024 at 11:52am
Mike in MI might have what you need
 J&H Welding   906 353 6119
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic