This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD3 Hydraulic system

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD3 Hydraulic system
    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 3:12pm
I was looking in a 1961 sales equipment book and they are listing the crawler as no hydralics,
single spool valve 15 gpm pump,
a fender mount 3 spool valve,
a 3 spool fender mount and fender hydraulic tank,
and then a 25 gpm pump with the 3 spool fender tank for the loader crawler.
  OKay,  My H3 has a single spool valve with the inside frame dozer assembly with tilt and angle blade that has bars where cylinders could be.  I would like to find a tilt and angle cylinders for this machine and a 3 spool valve.  I would also like to know what the collapsed and full length is of the tilt cylinder and the angle cylinders are. and I believe the 3 spool valve is open center.  What pressure did this hydraulic system operate at?

Easiest solution would be to find the original parts... Does anyone have the valve and cylinders and lines for sale for the H3?
Thanks.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic