This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

having a hard time.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jorstad brothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: having a hard time.
    Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 12:05am
My son in kindergarten had one of his classmates die in a snowmobile wreck over the weekend. my sons name is Jackson J and this boy was Jackson T. just haveing had time explaining why and how. it ways heavy on me.
remember plunder than burn
Sponsored Links

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 12:32am
That's a terrible thing to have happen, Mitchell. Will send up prayers for you and your family. Darrel
bikley View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:23am
Thoughts and prayers from the east coast

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:46am
Mitch...I can understand what you and Jackson are going thru, and if you find it hard to explain, ask for help...maybe from your religious head. i'm sorry for your sons friend and his family, prayers and thoughts for all of you!
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 6:49am
So sorry for this situation. It is hard to understand, yet I know God does not make mistakes. He loves all persons, especially the young children. Yet, He gives us all free will to do as we please. Sometimes, that allows us to do things we should have never done. Even so, and we have lost this young soul here on earth, God will use this to better his plans for all of us. May He grant peace and understanding to all who are suffering from this tragic accident. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 7:29am
No child need ever die, brutal on all those around the families. My heart breaks every time I hear of a unfortunate accident as I once almost was one.

My mother watched in horror as she could not catch her running little boy of 3 as he ran into the street and was hit by a car. I will carry that forehead scar to my grave as well the harsh knowledge I likely cut my Mother's life short in how I was. I survived when many have not, feel something heavy inside my Heart each and every report of children dying where I did not.

Prayers for all from my Heart.

Edited by DMiller - 13 Feb 2019 at 7:29am
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:03am
Sad, Very Sad. Hoping Your family and your friends family has strength and love to get through this. 
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Bob D. (La) Bob D. (La) wrote:

So sorry for this situation. It is hard to understand, yet I know God does not make mistakes. He loves all persons, especially the young children. Yet, He gives us all free will to do as we please. Sometimes, that allows us to do things we should have never done. Even so, and we have lost this young soul here on earth, God will use this to better his plans for all of us. May He grant peace and understanding to all who are suffering from this tragic accident. God Bless.

Well said, Bob. We can choose our actions but we don't get to choose the consequences. My heart goes out to all those affected by this tragedy, praying that God will comfort each one of them, especially Jackson and his classmates. On somewhat of a positive note this can be a teaching opportunity about safety, consequences of our actions, and dealing with life. The hardest calls I ran during my years working with fire/rescue were those involving children who were seriously/fatally injured.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 9:27am
My heart breaks for you and your son.  That is a terrible situation. 
Prayers from MI for peace, understanding, patience, love, and wisdom to help you help your son.  Very sad.

When I was in 4th grade, one of my best friends died in a house fire.  Mom, Dad, and 2 kids died, the older son lived.  The only reason he survived, his bedroom was being remodeled and he was sleeping in the living room.  His dog saved his life, woke him up, he could not get to the hallway to wake up the others.  As young as I was, I still remember the day and the tragedy.

Best wishes to you.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:25am
 May PEACE be with you and everybody related to this terrible tragedy and hope your son can carry on well.... Our youngest Son went thru a similar tragedy with one of his close friends in 3rd grade. The young lad was going thru a bad family issue and finally chose to end it all on his own with his father's pistol. Jamie and his friend would always wear this same shirt on certain days to school,,and after the incident,,Jamie stapeled his shirt on his wall and it stayed there for many years. Remember to BE THERE for your son always.
 PEACE BE WITH YOU AND YOURS.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:52am
i will add my prasyers for you,your son and family that the word will come when you need them.
Bill_MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 4:15pm
Was this the accident down by Deadwood, SD? I saw on the news a ND youth died in that incident.
1951 WD #78283, 1918 Case 28x50 Thresher #76738, Case Centennial B 2x16 Plow
jorstad brothers View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jorstad brothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 12:20pm
Yes that the one. Service is on Monday I’m dreading going.
jorstad brothers View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jorstad brothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 12:24pm
Yes that the one. Service is on Monday I’m dreading going.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic