FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harbor Freight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 10:46am
Originally posted by docgreen docgreen wrote:

According to Westlaw and other computer searches, only Minnesota has enacted a law requiring all American flags sold in the state to be manufactured in the United States.
LOLLOL
Well how about that!  Tried to make a slam on the muzzies and libs, turns out it's a pro-American policy! 
Sponsored Links

docgreen View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 10:42am
According to Westlaw and other computer searches, only Minnesota has enacted a law requiring all American flags sold in the state to be manufactured in the United States.
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 9:12am

I wonder how many items you would find in a Harbor Freight Store if they all had to be made in the USA ?
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 8:26am
Well, if MN is anything like New Yorkistan, maybe it's about the sales tax they can collect... The more, the merrier!

Edited by TimCNY - 12 Dec 2019 at 8:27am
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 8:16am
Why would you shop at Harbor (China) Freight to begin with?
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 7:17am
I think Lou hit on the answer.  When I read this, I grabbed my catalog which happened to be here on my desk.  The ad shows 2 flags, one for 8.99 that DOES say not available in MN.  The other is 19.99 and says "made in USA" and DOES NOT say not available.  I went to their web site and found the same thing.  The cheaper flag does not say where it is made, but does say it is not available.  The 19.99 flag says mad in USA but does not say anything about not being available.

Has to be something about made in US or not.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 6:54am
Maybe the issue is that it is made in China. I don't know, just thinking out loud
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 6:33am
send a copy of the ad, circle the 'disclaimer'  to the POTUS !!

subject line " WHY can't I buy an American flag in MN ?

really he needs a diversion and HE will MAKE it KNOWN !
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
AReed View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AReed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 6:21am
I recently received my Harbor Freight Merry Christmas  sale catalog. While thumbing thorough it I saw something that was unbelievable, in the ad for a American flag and flag pole in small letters it says NOT AVAILABLE IN MN . What the he** isn't Minnesota in the USA anymore and why can't the people of that state walk into a Harbor Freight store and buy a American flag to show their pride that they live in the greatest country in the world. It couldn't be that most of MN is Muslim and think that that they don't have to be part of the rest of the US.  I'm not sure about the rest of you out there but I don't think that I want to shop at this store anymore and support this way of thinking . Yes I understand that most if not all of their stuff comes from China and its junk, but I think from now on I will try to buy stuff made in the USA and not support these unAmerican  companies anymore.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic