This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday Brian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday Brian
    Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 8:57pm
Ladies and Gentlemen,  It is time that we recognize the Birthday of our Comrade in Arms, Staunch Ally, Vietnam Veteran, and Great contribuiter to our Forum, Brian Rees.  Brian let me wish you a very Happy Birthday and the Sincere Hope that you have a  Great Day.
Good Luck!
Bill Long

Sponsored Links

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 8:59pm
I'll drink to that, Happy Birthday Brian!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Harvey/pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvey/pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 9:02pm
 Happy Birthday Brian! We could sure use more of your interesting & informative posts, have a nice day...Harvey
Brian S(NY) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian S(NY) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 9:04pm
Yes, here's to you Brian.. wishing you all the best!
God made man.Sam colt made man equal.
Greg (Hillsboro, OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg (Hillsboro, OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 9:14pm
Happy Birthday Brian.  I'm hoping you are lurking here, even though your great posts have been censored and deleted.  We miss you.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 9:21pm
Happy B-day Brian, please visit with us more again!!!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 9:25pm
A Big Happy Birthday from Hannah and Tracy Brian. Really miss your post. God Bless, Tracy Martin
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 9:32pm
Hope you had a great day Brian, and many more. I miss your US History lessons. Charlie
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
morton(pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morton(pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 10:09pm
Happy Birthday Brian!!!!
Jeff Z. NY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff  Z.  NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 10:31pm
Happy Birthday Brian.
He got my post to.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 10:45pm
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
DarrylinWA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrylinWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 11:42pm
Happy Birthday Brian!!!!!  Sure miss your posts and photos. Take care, Darryl
B 10 Custom. Serial # 1001 D21, First D21 built 69 #4498 and Last D 21 Built #4609. 1946 MM UTU. And 2000, 2005 Pete's. AC custom Hauling.
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 7:14am
From one Brian to another... Happy Birthday, Mr. Rees!
Brian F(IL)
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 7:24am
Somewhere out there is a great guy who shares many great things with many. Seems over the years he has made many friends on here and in personal contacts.  Miss the posts here yet appreciate the F/B contact and the mail.
 Have a great birthdayday and be careful going around those round-abouts the wrong way , ..LOL You could end up going home instead of wghere you were heading.
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Jim H(CO) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim H(CO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 7:36am
Happy Birthday Brian.  Best wishes for many more years of health and happiness.  Jim
Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 7:56am
Happy Birthday Brian ------ Hope you are lurking out there and see the folks that would enjoy hearing from you.
skipwelte View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skipwelte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 1:06pm
Happy Birthday Brian,  from one Vietnam Vet to another!!!!
BobHnwO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobHnwO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 1:21pm
Happy birthday Brian,from up top to down under!!
Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow.
Bill Long View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 2:56pm
You know, I had a great picture of Brian from Vietnam.  He was holding a monkey while he was stationed on the Cambodian Border to check for "Charlies".  However, since I copied the picture from the forum entry I could not get it to post. 
If someone can let me know and I will e-mail it to you so that it can be posted here.
Good luck!
Bill Long
Kip-Utah View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kip-Utah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 3:01pm
Happy birthday mate!!! I hope you see this, & I also miss your posts! Kip
HANSEN'S OLD ORANGE IRON. Showing, Pulling, & Going!!
Rick View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 3:48pm
Happy Birthday,Brian!!! Hope you have many,many more! As you can see,there are a lot of folks here that would truly enjoy your posts and contributions to the Allis Forum,including myself.  Please join us.  Rick
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 4:28pm
Happy Birthday, Brian! Miss your interesting and informative posts.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
NickT(Ky) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickT(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 8:14pm
Happy Birthday Brian. Hope to hear from you soon.
Bill Long View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 6:34am
Again,  Happy Birthday to our friend from "down under"
Good luck!
Bill long
ernie (ECIN) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernie (ECIN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 6:37am
I agree, Happy Birthday Brian. Sure do miss your posts here.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 7:06am
And finally a picture of our friend Brian.

Bill Long View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 7:09am

Thanks Charlie!  I could not post that picture for some reason. 

This is Brian in Vietnam near the Cambodian Border when he was about 21.  Makes us all think a little about our military service.
Good Luck!
Bill Long
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 7:12am
And another more current picture of Brian and his beautiful daughter.
bauerd44 View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bauerd44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 7:27am
Happy Birthday Brian, I hope you have many many more.  I just want to say that there is a void and something lacking on the forum since you stopped posting.

Greg (Hillsboro, OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg (Hillsboro, OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 7:32am
Again, Happy birthday Brian.  I too miss his post, pictures, and the fact that he had more knowledge and history to provide us about important dates in AMERICAN history, than many who post.  His wisdom far exceed that of many on the 'politics'  page.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic