This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

had cruise night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: had cruise night
    Posted: 03 May 2021 at 3:55am
last night in town, everyone did the social distance thing, and there were LOTs of sweet vehicles there. they cruised "main" and then all the way out to our round about and back (about 2 miles) each way. and a mile thru town. we sat in one of the local gas stations with picture windows, in air conditioning. Joe i saw lots of '55/'56/'57 Chevies, sorry...none of them would give up their rear bumpers. saw a rescue vehicle from i think Aussie land. some VW pickups, a tow truck hauling a Shriners car, lots of old vehicles, some new Vettes, lots of flags, but didn't see any confederate ones last night, i do see thyem thru the week. i spose there were about 300 different vehicles in the cruise, even some old tractors. saw a pickup that Ray would look good driving! 
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 5:36am
Had one in Berryville AR Friday night. I rode the bike over to look around. I followed a beautiful 60’s studebaker station-wagon hotrod over there.
My favorite was a 51 Chevy car with what looked close to PO1 paint.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 10:16am
They did that here last year, Wink all the shameless 2 am coffee folks. All without the governor's permission. Cry Probably why he said we had to stay closed longer than LA. Been talk on the radio it is time they start doing it again.LOL

Dare I ask what, I would look good in. I see me driving a 72 Chevy , cause it is in the backyard where I parked it CryCryCryCryCry.  Only needs new wires to the rear and a exhaust. I was a little short of cash for the exhaust, and was afraid of starting a fire with it. An a friend wanted a 82 Chevy 1 ton out of his yard. Just thinking if I was good for anything I need that 72 running, all it needs is rotted gas drained out and the carb cleaned. Just right for those that like noise.LOL 

But knowing you and the Big Boy, you got me about 10 feet off the ground in a mostly dead Ford. Then if it ever moves Wink it tips over like like the grain truck. LOL I never was into that high up stuff and with the stiffer and stiffer joints just ant going to happen. Last spring I guy had a new Ram 4x4 2500 and it took way to much work for me to crawl up into that thing. I don't thing it had anything that was not factory on it.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 9:43pm
RAY !!!!!

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 10:30am
Wink Steve you may have stepped over the line. LOL You put Shameless's moniker of Big Boy Angry ON A FORD.

Wink I drive any brand that I get cheap. So I would take this, Wink if I did not have climb up that thing before I sell it.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 1:11pm
You could build a hydraulic lift arm to get you up to the door, maybe something off a combine?
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 2:17pm
Shoot! I could walk under that thing and change the oil!!  Might need a stool though to reach the oil plug....  LOL!
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 11:36pm
i rode around town with sum buddies ina big ole raised truck one night in town, was drink'in beers and lov'in the weather up there, and then....who ever was driv'in gots stopped by the po-po, we just kept quiet and continued to drinks our beers, he couldn't see up there anyways! this was after someone passed the law making it illegal to ride in the back of a pickup! my new to me dually has a handle on the front door post, if that wasn't there, i'd prolly hafta gits some kinda hyd lift to gots my fat a$$ up in it!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 9:57pm
I'm gonna take the 200 to one this summer. We have them at least 2 weekends a month here. Goya a good car club here but the guys is like me getting old.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic