This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

(H) way back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (H) way back
    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 6:22am
In Dodge City an ole timer rode in to town on an old mule.
He rode up in front of the Longbranch Saloon. He climbs down and hobbles towards the door.
About then a young gunslinger steps out on the porch.
He asks hey ole timer do you like to dance?
The ole timer says no I never got the knack.
Gunslinger says well you’re gonna learn. He pulls a pistol and shoots near the ole timers foot and he hopped in the air. The crowd rolled.
Then he pulled another pistol and shot near the other foot. Again the ole timer hopped in the air. The crowd was really rolling now.
Soon the gunslinger was shooting one then another and the ole timer was really a hopping.
Just then the pistols started just clicking and the crowd got silent.
The ole timer hobbled back to his mule. Just then he eased an old double barrel shotgun from a scabbard on the mule. He pulled both hammers back. He asks the young gunslinger if he’s ever lifted the tail on a mule and kissed him square on the ass.
The gunslinger says no but I always wanted to.
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 8:59am

ClapClap  Great one ,,Thad,,,,
 OH,,,and never, never, never mess with them old men,,,,,LOLLOL

Dorix View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dorix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 6:54pm
Never fight an old man, if he's to old to fight he'll just kill you.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Dorix Dorix wrote:

Never fight an old man, if he's to old to fight he'll just kill you.

Old men will NOT fight fair, Trust me, I AM One, and yes, if need be will just kill you and be done!!!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 1:55pm
NEVER mess with an old man.  We know all the tricks, are sly and don't give a warning.  Be careful,,,,,,,,be VERY careful.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 6:28pm
Plus we can always snivel about being old if we lose.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 8:43pm
True story about old men
When I was a young buck and in the prime of my life, 'bout 26 ys old, my bride and I rented an apartment in Pittsburgh. Tight knit community, narrow one way street with parking on both sides. We, and the two girls that lived down stairs were the outsiders. Everyone else on the block had been there for a very long time.
Anyways, the local custom in 'da 'burg was ya put a chair in your parking place on the street AND NOBODY TOUCHED IT! 
Now, to set this up, I need to point out that the company I worked for at the time issued cars for work, all the same make, model, and color, blue Ford Torino's.
One winter day, we had just got a big snow fall. The old man next door had spent quite a few hrs shoveling out his parking space, and had just went to retrieve his car from wherever it was while he shoveled snow, and by coworker stops by and parked in his space. Pretty quick, the door bell rings, and I answer it. It's Joe, from next door mad as hell because I took his parking space. He was hoping mad! I tried to explain what happened and that we would move the car, but before I got two syllables out, he assumes the boxers stance as fast as a private can salute a general, and I instinctively did so too......only to just as fast feel the pain on my way to the concrete. He had just planted a toe under my kneecap! I was pissed, but still, couldn't help but laugh. This old man had just taken out a healthy physically fit young man in two moves! Now, I wasn't a stranger to street fighting, I just didn't expect it from him. I got up, said I was calling the cops and went back inside. The reason I called the cops was because in that community, everybody saw everything, and I knew this old fellow had just got out of the hospital from heart surgery. my fear was he would keel over dead, and everyone would blame be.

Cops come, I tell them I wasn't pressing charges, I just wanted it on the record that I didn't assault him. Cops got us together and we got it all sorted out. We were pretty good friends after that. He was a trucker from the 20's and 30's.  Told stories of going from Pittsburgh to Baltimore over the Allegheny mountains. Sometimes set for days at the top, waiting for the road crew to clear the roads. mechanical brakes! he was a tough old fellow

I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 9:26pm
Know about that snow. Spent three days in downtown Pagosa (sic) Springs, Co one time waiting for six feet of snow to fall and get cleared. It's unbelievable how far those mountain snow blowers can shoot that snow! Ol' shameless would have a ball with one of them. It was blast getting back over Wolf Creek.  Leon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic