This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grumpy Old Man!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grumpy Old Man!
    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 5:00pm
Went with my friend to the Gun Shop today just looking didn't see anything I had to have. Jim was hungry and likes Burger King I don't eat at Burger King or a lot of fast food places. Being over 60 years of age and having to pee often I went to the rest room. Door was locked, I waited. Could hear music playing from inside and I knew some kid was on his Cell Phone. So I kicked the door and stepped aside. Soon out comes this Kid with a hoodie over his hat and piercings in his face and his Cellphone in his hand! He didn't look at me so I went in and relieved myself. When I came out the Kid was just standing there near the counter,never did order anything. The he left went outside, waited for a while and then came in and sat in a booth! By this time Jim got his food and we left. I don't believe the Kid was on dope he just didn't give a schnit! And neither did I!
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 5:43pm
Seeing that more and more of late, Kids, late teens to early twenties, no clue as to how to co mingle with others, how to relate with others, that their lives are not entitled to anything they do not work for, is sad.
iowallis View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iowallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 9:10am
This is a new one.

Usually it is a guy/gal who has decided that the McDonald's/Burger King/etc... is now their home office with the free WiFi and even though every seat is filled and people looking for a place to sit they have their half-filled latte that they have been nursing for the last 3 hours.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 9:15am
Sounds like he may have been waiting for someone to show up. Then again maybe he was trying to get his courage up. Then again maybe waiting for a worker to get off. Then again who knows what evil lurks in the heartss of men, The Shadow Knows.

[TUBE]uMlRpN8ANrU[/TUBE]

Edited by chaskaduo - 05 Jan 2020 at 9:17am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 11:41am
Yes Chaskaduo, The Shadow knows!
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 12:02pm
Yes Chaskaduo, The Shadow knows!
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 12:17pm
I don't know if they still do, but BK used to have really good coffee.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 12:32pm
Wow, I think you've all missed the obvious! In my experience, his behavior as described means he's an employee!!!
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 4:12pm
Tim  LOLLOLLOL
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
bleeds orange View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bleeds orange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 4:35pm
Alot of wack jobs out there these days. Using any kind of ailment as a crutch. And the youth is a whole new worthless breed. Far and few between to meet someone and relate, communicate, negotiate, and iam only 34.

TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 5:48pm
I've been very fortunate to have recently met scores of local (in New Yorkistan, believe it or not!!!) "young people" that would put many of "us old timers" to shame; I think they'd fit in better with The Greatest Generation than with any of their contemporaries. I can't tell you the positive impact it's had on my outlook, and my hopes for the future.
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
GARY(OH/IN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARY(OH/IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 7:05pm
I always pay for my helper's lunch and have BK coupons on my clipboard. Go there because in our areas they have almost no business so easy in and out. One we go to quite a bit, they have a guy that supposed to clean the dining area. He spends most of the time locked in the MENS doing whatever. I just let the manager know and he says use the WOMENS. Finally he comes wandering out talking to himself. The chairs at the high seats were getting so sticky you couldn't get loose from one when pulling it back to set down. All at once the place is clean and no guy. Now he's back wandering around.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 8:28pm
I don't believe this kid was cleaning. Maybe chokeing his chicken,but not cleaning!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic