This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

got it!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: got it!!!
    Posted: 27 Mar 2014 at 12:34am
went yesterday with the ole lady...ooops....I mean the loving wife and picked up the mower deck for my 920!! thanks to Matt, AJ, WildBill, Rich and Ryan for getting it to Nebraska! sorry Ryan for mis calculating my arrival to your place...(we took 2 of the newest dogs with us too) they needed some riding time, and of course ya always gotta stop for the females potty breaks!! anyways I really appreciate ya'll's help on the transport! i'll repay ya'll somehow/someplace! the mower deck looks great just like Matt described it! i'm sure it will work as good as it looks! and...whew...wished i'd had more time at Ryans...his place is amazing! like I told him, I wanna play in his yard! but had to leave as we had critters to feed back at home yet! again...THANK YOU!! (if I left anyone out please forgive me, but let me know) Ryan...you gotta post pics of them buildings...they are awesum! along with those tractors and equipment you have restored!
Sponsored Links

wildbill26 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wildbill26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2014 at 2:48pm
Im glad to see it made the rest of the way to you, I know.I cant.speak for the others but I am glad I was able to help you out
1950 wd wide front w loader
1940 b, 1939 m crawler
AJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2014 at 2:51pm
It was a nice deck. Glad it made it. It's amazing how a little help here and there will do.
Can't fix stupid
Matt Tallant View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Tallant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2014 at 8:26pm
Im glad you are happy with it.Thanks again,Matt
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 6:05am
Sounds like a little "teamwork" to me!
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 3:28am
I love you guys and this forum! my ole lady...ooops...I mean the loving wife can't wait to gits back on her 920 and GO!! thanks again you guys!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic