This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gordyville roll call

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gordyville roll call
    Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 8:32am
Who's planning to be in Gifford Ill. for the Midwest Winter Nationals?

Parts wanted or for sale?

I'll be down there Fri afternoon and Sat, should have a bunch of turbos to liquidate. 

Edited by wi50 - 27 Dec 2012 at 8:38am
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Sponsored Links

injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 10:18am
Myself and AC Bowser will be there friday and sat. We need to get together and visit Marty. We usually sit on the west side. Got my tickets in mail yesterday.
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 2:02pm
What are the actual dates of the pull?  I only live about 15 miles from Gordyville. 
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 2:46pm
Jan 3,4,5. Ad on pulloff.com home page.
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
ALLISMAN32 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALLISMAN32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 8:59pm
Ordered tickets tonight, brother and i will be there friday for the afternoon and evening sessions.
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 10:52pm
 I will be there everynight.
               IG
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
Slade (TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slade (TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 8:22am
Plan to be, hope the sun is still out when I get there so's I can figger out where west is, lmao!!

Slade
patrickmull View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 7:13pm
i should be there sat. slade face the hiway and hold out your left arm that's west
ac_bowsers View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac_bowsers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 2:37pm
Yes I will be there with injpumpED...we will be bring down some T-shirts we have left from our pulling team to sell. Limited sizes left, My avatar is printed on front of shirt and has the 3 AC's that run together on back (220&two 210's) come find us we like talking pulling and tractors in general.
Pine Stock Farm "Home of the ALLIS" 35-WC-36-U-37-UC-47-C-49-G-57-D17-58-D17puller-63-D21-71-210puller-79-7045-83-8070-AA9675-BigTen-B10-310-1300fieldcult-snapcoupler imp.-longhopper blower,signs,etc.
richfarmsystem View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richfarmsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 5:40pm
hoping to go if home from work
JoeRepking View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeRepking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 5:48pm
Count me in for the whole show!!!!
Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2013 at 5:51pm
Heading there tomorrow morning! First time I've been there, should be fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic