This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WD-45 pulling tractor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nborga87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WD-45 pulling tractor
    Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 6:45pm
I ve decided to focus on pulling my other tractor so I would like to sell this one. I think its too nice to sit around and do nothing with. It weighs 3150lb bare. Has front, middle, and rear weight brackets. Adjustable hitch and wheelie bars. Has lightweight wide front with rack and pinion steering. Aluminum front wheels. Aluminum radiator, electric fan, electric water pump, electric fuel pump. D19 carb. roller rockers. Does not come with rear tires but does come with 8 bolt 15x38 rear wheels. asking 3000.00 obo but make an offer I really hate to just see it sit around. I can not get the pictures to load on here so you can check my ad on yesterdaystractors.com or call me and ill send you pictures and answer any more questions you may have. 4onezero31zero97fiveseven. thanks, nick
Sponsored Links

nborga87 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nborga87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 6:46pm
heres a link to the ad

http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/photoads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=571292&query=retrieval
one54dodgetruck View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote one54dodgetruck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 8:25pm
nice looking puller

2 WDs
B
B112
D14
D15
7040 pd
bigcountry48 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcountry48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 8:32pm
Very nice, if I had the money I'd own it!
1950 B, 1952 pulling wd, and 1954 wd45
nborga87 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nborga87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 8:54pm
thanks guys! the bank gives out money everyday haha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic