This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

M7 Snow Tractor Parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M7 Snow Tractor Parts
    Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 9:48pm
Hi All
I am new to this forum  and have an avid interest in the Allis Chalmers M7 Snow Tractor.
I recently acquired a fairly large lot of M7 Snow tractor Parts. If anyone on this forum is looking for parts for this machine let me know what parts you are in need of and I will let you know if I have it.

DanTongue
Sponsored Links

dpower View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 11:58pm
sent you a private message
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 4:47am
Dpower, he may not be able to PM you back, not enough posts...
Rickm7 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rickm7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2014 at 1:30am
I am looking for a telescopic flue, for my m7, and windshild,
stahlhouse View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stahlhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 11:40pm
I am looking for some side shields and a windshield and some other various parts
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 7:58am
i'd like to have an M7!
GlenninPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenninPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 11:39am
I have a NOS M7 pintle hitch for sale.
Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.
From listening comes wisdom and from speaking comes repentance.
Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.
dustydoo View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 5:48am
I am new to the allis family never seen one before Almost have to find one for myself Anybody know where there are any for sale??
Gary(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2015 at 8:28pm
There used to be a new wiring harness for one on ebay Gary
dustinmo View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 6:29pm
I was looking for an M7 pintle hitch,  Glen what do you want for it and does anyone else have one they want to come off of
Kevinsandberg View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevinsandberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 7:13am
I'm needing tracks for my M7, are there any out there for sale or has anyone made a set and has so tips?
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevinsandberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 7:14am
Do you have any tracks for sale for the M7?
DSeries4 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSeries4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Kevinsandberg Kevinsandberg wrote:

Do you have any tracks for sale for the M7?

This post is from 4 years ago.  Good luck.
'49 G, '54 WD45, '55 CA, '56 WD45D, '57 WD45, '58 D14, '59 D14, '60 D14, '61 D15D, '66 D15II, '66 D21II, '67 D17IV, '67 D17IVD, '67 190XTD, '73 620, '76 185, '77 175, '84 8030, '85 6080
dpower View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 8:29pm
Either find a set of NOS ones or the military fix to them was weld chain around the inside of the track pads to keep them together.  I heard a military parts place over in Czech Republic was making new ones. Mine has the chain welded around them.

poniatowski View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poniatowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 9:56am
Is this post still active?  I'm looking for some body tin and the windshield.  What is it with former owners taking off that windshield assembly?  

Ron
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevinsandberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 3:05pm
What body tin are you looking for?
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poniatowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 1:40pm
My M7 was converted into a vehicle to pull ice fishing shanties off of Northern Wisconsin lakes, so the entire back end was modified with a 'shack' of its own. I'm missing the rear body tin around the driver and passenger, the louvers around the engine and lower engine panels. All belly tin and the windshield assembly. I found new mounts for the windshield, the originals were cut. Ouch
What I have for tin is the hood, front grill, two side fairings over the fenders by the driver's knees and... well, that's about it!  Fortunately, I had a chance to measure an M7 and can make much of it, but I'd sure like to find a windshield assembly!
Thanks for asking!

Ron

Edited by poniatowski - 14 Apr 2019 at 1:52pm
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote poniatowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 1:49pm
Here are two photos from photos... so poor quality.  Anyway, as found and after removing all of the non-M7 'stuff'.

Edited by poniatowski - 14 Apr 2019 at 1:51pm
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevinsandberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 2:09pm
I have a windshield assembly, and I would be able to have someone make one for you if you like. Don't have any idea how much it would cost however.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poniatowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 4:52pm
That would be great!  I don't need the glass installed.  I think that if the basic outer tube frame is fabricated, I could do the rest.  Thanks again for the offer.

Ron

Edited by poniatowski - 14 Apr 2019 at 8:12pm
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poniatowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 5:14pm
I found the inner glass portion of the windshield, but still need the outer (tubular) frame assembly. I see it has a 'slide in' hinge like other vehicles.  

Ron
Zacpua View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zacpua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 10:17pm
Do you have a set of tracks
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevinsandberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 5:48am
No, I'm needing a set for mine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic