This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis Rear PTO output sleeve options?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docholiday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis Rear PTO output sleeve options?
    Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 3:55am
Greetings, after much gnashing of teeth, I have come to realize that without a functional rear PTO "reciever", the rototiller for our Allis-Chalmers 620, is not worth much.
Has anyone found a source for this part? (I believe it includes the ball bearings and slip collar also I suspect.) but it is listed as a seperate part in the parts book. Has anyone ever had it remade by a machinist? Alternatives for operating the PTO driven attachments? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
If not, it looks like our reengined 620 (23 HP B&S V-twin from Sandylake?) will be on the auction block along w the 54" snowblower, cultivator, 60 " belly mower and front blade.

Thanks in advance.
Doc
Sponsored Links

farmtoybuilder View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmtoybuilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 8:23am
You should be able to source parts for it. All Cat O pto shafts ends were standard. What parts do you need? Post picture of your shaft.
5 different TT-10's,5 TT-18's Terra Tigers,B-10,2 B-207's,B-110,2 B-112's,HB-112,B-210,B-212,HB212,2 Scamp's & Homilite T-10. Still hunting NICE HB-112 & anything Terra Tiger & Trailers for them.   
docholiday View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docholiday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 10:48am
Maybe I didn't ID the correct part. The part I need is IN the tractor. It is what you plug the PTO shaft into.,I believe you either pull or push a spring loaded collar which then snaps back into place when the shaft from the rototiller is inserted. It is not the shaft on the tiller.
Thanks
Jim
farmtoybuilder View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmtoybuilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 3:56pm
Try here for the parts. http://www.sandylakeimp.com/   Talk to Brenda.
I'll ask on the  Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractor Club, Inc.  for help also http://www.simpletractors.com/

Edited by farmtoybuilder - 26 Nov 2013 at 4:01pm
5 different TT-10's,5 TT-18's Terra Tigers,B-10,2 B-207's,B-110,2 B-112's,HB-112,B-210,B-212,HB212,2 Scamp's & Homilite T-10. Still hunting NICE HB-112 & anything Terra Tiger & Trailers for them.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic