This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gordyville

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gordyville
    Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 7:28am
any of you guys pulling in Gordyville this January
Sponsored Links

JoeRepking View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeRepking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 8:51am
I will be there all weekend!!!! Can't wait
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 10:01am
I'll be there watching, and B.S. ing! But not pulling. Ed.
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 4:16pm
What weekend in January is it this year?
AC200Puller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC200Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 6:37pm
I will be there watching.
rowcropmafia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowcropmafia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 9:36pm
The area was hit hard with tornados today Gordyville is still standing and ok. But prayers needed for those in Gifford and surrounding areas
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 7:42am
I'M IN!  Nazihater, I think its the 14-16 this year..
O.P.S. Heads View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O.P.S. Heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 7:56am

Bad Deal for Gifford and the surrounding area the way it sounds.

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2013-11-17/gifford-heavily-damaged-tornado.html
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 7:24pm
I plan on going to the pull.

I'll stay in UrbannaBeer
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeRepking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 7:53pm
ed your not pulling?....... y not
dbounds View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 8:58pm
The boys have entered the Agent Orange 210 in the 8500 Limited Pro and have the engine back in it but harvest has been extremely slow and still have a few things to do  before firing it up. last time we were out there (a few years ago ) they won there qualifying night but the red and green guys didn't like it and made us tear it all down. Bummer!  Doyle
ac80701985 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac80701985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 10:31pm
Sent in my app. for 9500 hot farm.  hopefully it runs good. Randy
kniesshy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kniesshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 7:02am
do they pull antique at gordyville? thanks!
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by JoeRepking JoeRepking wrote:

ed your not pulling?....... y not
Yea, like I'll fit any classes there! lol! Someday maybe they'll have a too-hott-to-farm class as a opening class.
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeRepking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 8:50pm
Then i would have to come up there and put a whooping on you ed!!!!! hahaha!!!
Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 11:00pm
I'll be there being a bleacher puller!! Lol
7040 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 6:49am
well good luck to the guys pulling I will be cheering for the orange might even have a beer or two hope to see you there
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic