This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Price on 720

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WC7610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Price on 720
    Posted: 11 Nov 2013 at 6:41pm
Hi,

What is a fair price on a 720 with loader?  Decent shape.
Thanks

Most Bad Government has grown out of Too Much Government- Thomas Jefferson
Sponsored Links

Brian S(NY) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian S(NY) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2013 at 8:50pm
are you buying or selling?
God made man.Sam colt made man equal.
den/southern illinoi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den/southern illinoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2013 at 9:05pm
Lots of variables in that question.   First the tractor itself can range anywhere from $1000.00 (poor shape) to $4000.00 (great shape).  Then there's the tires, new or in good shape.  Does the tractor have the 3 point hitch (worth 150 to 300 dollars), rear PTO (4 to 5 hundred dollars).  Then there are the usual things like paint, etc.
As far as the loader is concerned...how good is the pump that comes with the loader (they should have their own pump as the tractor hydraulics are tooooo slow). What shape are the hoses in (there are a bunch of them) and what shape is the bucket in.
To try to answer your question, I would think that a 720 with loader in good shape would be worth between $4500.00 and $6000.00. 
I now have added the Brantly backhoe to mine and I would ask no less than $10,000.00 for the complete outfit if I was going to sell it.  Den
Here is mine still needing the backhoe painted

Own 5 720 garden tractors with associated equipment,1 620 garden tractor, 4 wheel 20
2-5015, 5020 and associated equipment and 2 electric forklifts.
WC7610 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WC7610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2013 at 9:36pm
Thanks Den,   beautiful tractor you have there!
Thanks

Most Bad Government has grown out of Too Much Government- Thomas Jefferson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic