This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Attachments for a 912H

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdallman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attachments for a 912H
    Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 8:56pm
I am pretty green in the garden tractor department. We are looking at a very nice 912H and were wondering what all attachments were available for this garden tractor? It currently just has the 42" mower deck. We would like to use this mainly in the garden. Let me know what can be found and how hard they are to come by..

Thanks
Brett
1954 CA, 1952 WD with Freeman Loader,1955 WD45, 1963 D19 Gas, 1984 620H, 1980’s AC Forklift, 66 All Crop Harvester, White Top Roto Baler, Misc S.C. Equip and AC Collectibles.
Sponsored Links

Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 10:43pm
There's lots of things out there for that tractor. I'm not near my pictures to show ya. Plow,disc, harrow and tiller, snow blower snow plow dirt plow vacuum, I think I missed one
ACmowerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACmowerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 10:51pm

It will take the same attachments as the 1971-2000 Simplicity sovereign  tractors.

You will need a rear lift kit on the tractor if it doesn't already have one. This will allow you to use Simplicity made attachments and to attach a sleeve hitch. Once you add a sleeve hitch aka: "Brinly-hitch" or "one-point hitch" you can attach a brinly plow, disc, cultivator, etc.  The 36" tiller will be your primary "garden" implement for this machine and they are fairly common but are in demand. Might be rarer in KS. If you buy one make sure it comes with the idler pulleys that attach to the tractor, they will cost $$$ to replace.

10 various B-series garden tractors, AC Homesteader8, 416 hydro,710 gt, 914, 916H, 917H, 920D, and many misc attachments
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic