This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WD front hole pattern

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotncrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WD front hole pattern
    Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 5:59am
   What is the size of the 5 hole pattern on a WD? Is there a automotive wheel that will fit? I had a brand new tire seperate and a huge knot come up on it. I want to go to 15" wheels, like 5.00x15. I will buy alunimum wheels if I figure out what will work. Jegs have some nice ones on their web site.
C, WD45,WD puller, 185, 200, 7060 Red Belly, 7060 Black Belly,8010, and a R52 Gleaner, AND PROUD OF THEM!
Sponsored Links

mufflerboltz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 6:19am
I believe any 5x4.5'' bolt pattern car wheel will work

Lester View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 1:34pm
Old Buick car rims will work.
O.P.S. Heads View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O.P.S. Heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 6:32pm
5 X 5. There are automotive wheels that will fit, but you have to reduce the diameter on the hub so the wheel will fit over the pilot / center.
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 3:00pm
So we got a 5x4.5 and a 5x5... I'll measure when I get home and add my two cents. :)
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by O.P.S. Heads O.P.S. Heads wrote:

5 X 5. There are automotive wheels that will fit, but you have to reduce the diameter on the hub so the wheel will fit over the pilot / center.
or just make the hub hole on the wheel bigger, take a die grinder and just let the grinder run around the rim and DONT try to go against the direction the grinder wants to go, or you will get an off round circle
O.P.S. Heads View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O.P.S. Heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 6:18pm
At the time it was easier to reduce the size of the hub than to take a die grinder to a brand new set of fancy chrome wheels. But yes you could increase the size of the pilot hole in the wheel if you so desire.
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 7:40pm
Two ways to get there one way is to cut the centers of the WD wheels and then cut the centers out of CA wheels then weld the WD centers in the CA rims and you will have 5.00"X15" wheels that will look like they came on the tractor, or find a set of RC front wheels.
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic