This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCCLASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 9:44pm
And this is why i am done with this guy....Im telling you what i can do becuase of are rule....I know i havent built a big cubes or stroke motor but who says i cant. Just tired of this guys negative feed back, I was just showing you what i can do, and within my rules i do very well. So like i said. Good luck in tenn. or were ever. It would be nice to build a big motor and play though. What are you pulling for a tracotor right now? Im just wondering....
Sponsored Links

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 9:47pm
Spanky use a tow rope to Pull his tractors LOL
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 9:49pm
That was my old cylinder head. It really wasnt that bad. My new one is alot better tho.  
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 10:21pm
At least I have put forth bonafide info between my old head and my new one. Thats more than the beat-around-the-bush, say-but-you-really-dont-say-anything BS that spews from you. Like all those motors you were building, your big stroke crank that you "were sooo busy working on" . Nope. Jealous Mitch and No Pic Mitch so on and so on. You're a One Pump Chump, buddy. Its too bad, all this. I mean, you had 6 or 7 people fooled. The rest tolerated you because you were talkative. Now, EVERYONE KNOWS you are a putz. You proved that beyond debate. Its not even arguable anymore.

If I can attribute anything to you tho, you're persistent. You may act the fool, again, and again, and again, and again, but you keep after it. You hustle. Almost like you are just too ignorant to know when to quit. But Im not actually SAYING that you ARE too stupid to realize you are in the bottom of a pit, which you dug yourself, however, I could see where one, anyone, everyone, might draw that conclusion.

I guess you DO hold some value tho, too. I mean, look at most YT and UNOFFICIAL Topics. Lately, you single handedly hold the power to ruin alot of good conversations by breaking in and spewing unrelated garbage on everyone. Pretty strong stuff. You hold the posting participation down JUST by showing up. No one wants to DEAL with you. Therefore not many people post after you do. Thats PRETTY HANDY so everyone can catch up on their reading. You kill it DEAD.  Thats alot of power. Maybe more power than any motor you ever blew up. And to think, I was about to refer to you as useless...

Just like Round-up, De-Con and Abortion, you kill something off. "A good topic? 14 posts with some info exchange? I better post some garbage "...and...BAM!! DEAD POST!!

Now obviously, some of this is tongue and cheek, and I know your ego wont let you take it harmfully. So, when you go stand in front of your imaginary Gleason crank welder, and make imaginary ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ welding noises, think of this; You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all of the people all of the time. 

Good night, buddybear.   Sleep tight in fantasyla....oops capitol F Fantasyland, cause you really live in it.

Edited by THE-MAN - 07 Jun 2013 at 5:38am
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 12:21am
Spunky... I'm going with the KISS method and well.. You should just go away.   

Also, supersonic air speed has nothing to do with the stress and stain on a rod. Look at the equation for torque once.
Before you jump to physics II you should try physics I. Physics is why rods bend at severe angles.. Statics is a fun class... Try it sometime..

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 9:00am
A engine is measured in cubic inches of air it displaces.  More air it displaces the more fuel it needs for the proper stoich .  More air and fuel the more btus is created , btus is easily  converted into horsepower
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 9:35am
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

A engine is measured in cubic inches of air it displaces.  More air it displaces the more fuel it needs for the proper stoich .  More air and fuel the more btus is created , btus is easily  converted into horsepower

Way to go caption obvious, thanks for enlightening us all once again.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 1:18pm
its obvious and needs pointed out to some that increase horsepower increase component stresses. i would also like to point out that a connecting rods highest angular speed is at 90 and 270 degrees.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic