This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plows For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plows For Sale
    Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 3:01pm
I have five plows and three tractors so I have one or two plows for sale.
One is a # 53 and a # 63.
Here's a pic of the #53. I will get one of the #63.

Edited by Don(MO) - 17 Jan 2010 at 3:02pm
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Sponsored Links

Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 3:21pm
I forgot, The price for the #53 is $100 and for the #63 is $125.
I have all the parts to change the #63 to a pin hitch plow (it's a snap coupler now)
Thanks, Don
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Rick View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 5:05pm
So,Don...I guess you're getting closer to buying that plow like mine then,huh? LOL! You do know that you're still going to have four plows then,right? Yep...Mike was on to something yesterday...you'll be needing another tractor!  Rick
Skyhighballoon(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyhighballoon(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 5:08pm
Rick - if my WD45 turns into a cornpicker tractor in the future, I'll be looking for another tractor again too, LOL!  Mike
1981 Gleaner F2 Corn Plus w 13' flex
1968 Gleaner EIII w 10' & 330
1969 180 gas
1965 D17 S-IV gas
1963 D17 S-III gas
1956 WD45 gas NF PS
1956 All-Crop 66 Big Bin
303 wire baler, 716H, 712H mowers
Rick View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 5:19pm
Mike...I would think it more fun to drive a tractor with a mounted corn picker on it than to pull a picker with the tractor. I always thought they were neat looking,but I know they're louder than heck and dirty. I guess we need to use that Dearborn of mine a little...that or get rid of it. Kinda hate to do that though,since it's in pretty decent shape and all.  Rick
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 5:34pm
I have one more WD45 spotted down South.
I do have a corn picker front end sitting out back too.
Mike, One thing about you turning your WD45 into a picker tractor, you don't need new fenders for it now. lol
Hey Rick, Find me a new owner a plow or two. lol

Edited by Don(MO) - 17 Jan 2010 at 5:42pm

roadrunner(IN) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner(IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 5:48pm
I've been looking for a 63 plow, and the price seems pretty good but you're to far away. That's always the way it goes.
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 6:26pm

I thought they are priced right to sale. Roadrunner if you look over on YT they might have some good prices on trucking over there. If I can sale one or two of them then I'll get the plow I'm looking at. lol

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic