This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I HAVE TO BE to Darrell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I HAVE TO BE to Darrell
    Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 6:49am
I do not  need   to run to MY WIFE and ask what I can buy  or where I can go BUT,.She told me I have to be nice to Darrell Grams being he is a guess here for a couple days .Of cores  we treat his wife good all the time . LOL
Sponsored Links

JohnCinMd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCinMd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 7:41am
Buy him a big ole hotdog with the works!
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 8:52am
That's funny, that's not what she told me the other day. She told me she just humors you to think that. She also told me that she's been on you to use spell check, but there hasn't been much improvement there either.... ROTFLMAO!!!!
Be good to the Big D. He and Shirley came a long way from MN. to see Fred Wilke, your  wife, and I. The very least you can do is behave. They probably feel sorry for her like I do....  LMAO!!
Steve@B&B
Dave Everett View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Everett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:22pm
I do feel folks are being somewhat harsh towards poor ole Fred cos he NEVER says things like this about ANYONE,  Even if they do live in dusty states or joisey or even UK.....Least thats what he told me anyway,  He says its just his bad back making him somewhat tetchy........
Harvey/pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvey/pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 4:41pm
 Letting Darrell call me on your cellphone qualifies you as nice today, but can you keep it up???...Harvey
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 5:47pm
Well Fred you just be you. lol
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic