This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

615 backhoe hydraulic pump needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonysac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 615 backhoe hydraulic pump needed
    Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 6:07pm
Hello ,I'm looking for a front pump that runs off the front pulley,mine is weak and I would like to replace it. I checked around and Minn Par wants $1200.00 and a hydraulic shop wants a little more. Does any body know of a more reasonable supplier please?Somebody must make a similar pump cheaper, it has hoses on it so port location isn't that critical.Thank You
Sponsored Links

Dave A View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 6:42pm
what brand is it. Some of the pumps you still can get parts for.
Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game.
Winston Churchill
orangeman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 7:32pm
Recommend you research the pump first by getting a pump service manual.  Then check with a hydraulic speciality shop.  Check around a major airport, usually plenty of hydraulic shops found around there.  $1200 seems very high for a fifteen gallon per minute pump.  

Good luck - Orangeman

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:29am
Steel prices are extreme, so are machine shop rates at least around here that to cover for any raises unforseen as to materials cost.  I priced just some structural metal for a small project, thought the guy at the yard was nuts so went shopping, at $320/ton for scrap it is not hard to justify the prices for finished goods steel or aluminum.
acer View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 8:25am
look on the flange for pump id number. if you find it go to hydraulicpumpstore.com and get a quote. they matched my pump no for i-600 backhoe and sold me a new pump for $720.
it was exactly the same pump. hope this helps. also try hydraulic.net,LLC
tonysac View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonysac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:26am
I did send it to a hydraulic shop and they also told me $1280.00. I believe its a webster pump and minn-par says no parts are available. It is a double pump ,one runs the loader and backhoe main circuit and the other runs the swing of boom.Where was the supplier of the pump for the I 600 located?
Dave A View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 5:26pm

Bought parts for my Webster  from Hydraulic .net. Look for a old Minn Moline tractor or a Oliver combine Believe they us the same pump.

Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game.
Winston Churchill
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:02am
The early A-C hoes used a lot of Cessna hydraulics . My hydraulics guy took a look at the hydraulic pump on my 220 last week and commented that it looked like a Cessna. A-C used Webster small hyd pumps.  My hydraulics guy also got me an exact match hydraulic pump for a JCB telahandler for under $500 when the dealer wanted over $1600.
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
tonysac View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonysac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:35am
Well,ordered a pump from hydraulicpumpstore.com and it fit perfect ,haven't tried it yet but was also the best price i could find,$720.00.so i can bring it back to life.now i got to adjust shuttle clutch,slips under load in forward.Thanks for all help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic