This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out old HD7G

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerdylan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting out old HD7G
    Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 9:34pm
I am parting out an old HD7G high lift it  it has a good undercarrage  good engine and many other parts i hate to haul it all to the junk yard if i can part it to help others keep running  any one need something let me know
Sponsored Links

tree hugger View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tree hugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 10:03pm
does it have a winch on the back, for logging or whatever?
farmerdylan View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerdylan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 11:11pm
no it has a tool carrier but has no shanks with it
doctorcorey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 9:14am
   I need the lift rams, shovel frames, shovel control valve and a bunch of stuff. If you sell all of this for scrap you'll waste a ton of money. What is wrong with the tractor that it isn't repairable?
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 10:18am
Hey corey, this is the unit I have been PM'ing you on.  I am going either late this week or early next to get the rails from it.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerdylan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 9:48pm
i don't now how good the control valves the levers are stuck so idk how wore it is not sure how to really test it  the cylinders appear good but i did see some small nick in one probably be OK  contact me by email farmerdylan@hotmail.com or cell phone 618-314-233five i am planting corn right now and my service is bad  if you dont get me leave a voice mail
dylan

Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerdylan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 10:25pm
the machine set for the last 20 years and every thing is stuck and the story i was told from the owned about 5 years ago someone was going to buy it they started it and moved it and i blew a hydraulic hose under it some were so they didn't take it so i winched it on my trailer  and have now taken it all apart and putting the pieces in the shed to sell
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerdylan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 11:59pm
made a short little moive for everyone of the disasembly  http://youtu.be/SJNhvGRCRxM

Edited by farmerdylan - 26 Apr 2012 at 12:00am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic