This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Must Be Part Dog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Must Be Part Dog
    Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 7:19pm
because when I looked at ebay item 2205-6931-4042 it made me tip my head to the side. Some things are better off painted the right colors. Even orange can't help it. 
Sponsored Links

Chris (swIA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris (swIA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:09pm
I highly doubt that any Ertl would be signing a genericly decaled orange John Deere. I have toy tractors twice that old and no of them have a wheel split due to age. I think something smells a little fishy.
split51 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote split51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:48pm
 Being that is a Scale Models museum piece, I have no problem believing it is a signed model. As far as the cracked rear tire, it is one of those plastic tires like they used on the White tractors and they are bad about cracking.

Edited by split51 - 16 Nov 2010 at 8:48pm
1929 20-35 sn17662
B1 w/snow blade
B10 w/sickle mower
B110 w/mower deck
B110 w/tiller
B112 w/grader blade
B210 w/plo
Jamie (KY) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie (KY) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 9:02pm
Part dog hugh... stay away from my tractor tires!
Just when I thought I was finishing my "honey-do-list", she turned the page!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic